PDA

View Full Version : March/April 2017 trip...

grahamw48
12th April 2017, 17:09
... I will add more to these.

First, my asawa and our little boy, taken during our day out in Baguio City:

stevewool
12th April 2017, 17:14

Is it just me but how come your son is growing and changing each time we see his picture, but your wife stays as beautiful and does not seem to change at all.:smile:

grahamw48
12th April 2017, 17:16
At our local beach near Dagupan:

Also, making a start on our shack: :biggrin:

grahamw48
12th April 2017, 17:18
Is it just me but how come your son is growing and changing each time we see his picture, but your wife stays as beautiful and does not seem to change at all.:smile:

Hahaha.... she reads this forum mate, so maybe she can reveal whether it's the Oil of Olay or not. :icon_lol: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
12th April 2017, 19:05

At our local beach near Dagupan:

Also, making a start on our shack: :biggrin:

Beautiful photos, Graham ... :welcomex: back to Blighty!

grahamw48
12th April 2017, 20:32
Cheers Arthur. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Here's a few more...

The other young lady pictured is our live-in niece. :)

grahamw48
12th April 2017, 20:43
Some of the pictures didn't load, so I'll try again....

Top picture is part of Burnham Park in Baguio City... hire a pedal car thing. :)
There were lots of other entertainments, etc. Good place.

Further down are another day out with family members, to our local beach, about 5 miles away.

Tawi2
13th April 2017, 00:07
Your son looks great :smile: I wish I had the energy for another child :smile: that sign says No Massage?

Steve.r
13th April 2017, 00:48
Looks like you had a nice time Graham.

Leo
13th April 2017, 16:35
hello Graham welcome back glad to hear you had a good time graham can you help me I need to get from Clark airport to Apalit I have never flown into Clarke before so do not know how good transport is for getting about
cheers

grahamw48
13th April 2017, 18:42
Your son looks great :smile: I wish I had the energy for another child :smile: that sign says No Massage?

Cheers Tawi. :)

Yes, the sign says 'No Massage', which I thought was pretty funny for a sign in a park. :biggrin:

grahamw48
13th April 2017, 18:48
Looks like you had a nice time Graham.

Yes, a great month thanks Steve. I hope you're all well
too... been enjoying your pics on FB. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
13th April 2017, 18:54
hello Graham welcome back glad to hear you had a good time graham can you help me I need to get from Clark airport to Apalit I have never flown into Clarke before so do not know how good transport is for getting about
cheers

Hi Leo.

Arriving at Clark apparently can involve negotiating a whole bunch of rip-off taxi touts... all looking for p500 upwards to get you out of the airport. (So far I've only departed from there).

There is a proper 'official' aircon jeepney, which runs to and from Dau bus terminal... which is perhaps where you would need to go ? Cost is p100. It is white in colour. I used that.

There are also supposed to be taxis with working METERS now too ! Good luck finding one of those. :cwm25:

Anyway, take your time when you come out of arrivals, and look around for alternative forms and prices of transport. Don't be bullied by the taxi mafia.

fred
13th April 2017, 23:22
Great pics Graham!! Thanks for sharing.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

SimonH
14th April 2017, 06:00
Hi Leo.

Arriving at Clark apparently can involve negotiating a whole bunch of rip-off taxi touts... all looking for p500 upwards to get you out of the airport. (So far I've only departed from there).

There is a proper 'official' aircon jeepney, which runs to and from Dau bus terminal... which is perhaps where you would need to go ? Cost is p100. It is white in colour. I used that.

There are also supposed to be taxis with working METERS now too ! Good luck finding one of those. :cwm25:

Anyway, take your time when you come out of arrivals, and look around for alternative forms and prices of transport. Don't be bullied by the taxi mafia.

Official taxis with meters are located out of your line of sight. Come out of arrivals and turn left and you'll see them on the other side of the road :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Michael Parnham
14th April 2017, 06:40
Thank you for the beautiful photo's Graham, can see that you enjoyed your time together with your lovely family, you're a very lucky man and I wish you all a great and happy future, keep the pictures coming as I never get tired of looking to see how you are all progressing, lovely stuff.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
14th April 2017, 13:29
Great pics Graham!! Thanks for sharing.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Cheers mate. :smile:

grahamw48
14th April 2017, 13:31
Thank you for the beautiful photo's Graham, can see that you enjoyed your time together with your lovely family, you're a very lucky man and I wish you all a great and happy future, keep the pictures coming as I never get tired of looking to see how you are all progressing, lovely stuff.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks Michael..will do. I was having a problem uploading before, so I'll dig out a few more. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
14th April 2017, 13:33
Official taxis with meters are located out of your line of sight. Come out of arrivals and turn left and you'll see them on the other side of the road :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Aaah... thanks Simon. I'll know where to look now for future trips, when I'm intending to fly into Clark. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Leo
15th April 2017, 07:22
Graham thank you very much for the advice I have taken it on board I don't land till 6:40 in the evening so I need to be careful once again thank you

grahamw48
15th April 2017, 11:40
You're welcome Leo. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I'll probably be using that same flight next trip.

£502 at the moment (Emirates website) October/November.:smile:

Decision time very soon.

Leo
17th April 2017, 10:09
go for it Graham I have paid £458 return Birmingham to clark like you I will be looking for my next trip has soon has I'm back from this one