PDA

View Full Version : Sports or at least Football!!!

Eljohno
20th February 2006, 10:33
I was wondering if it would be ok to have a sports section were we can all chat about whatever sport we follow like Football, Rugby etc....

I am a keen football supporter and follow Liverpool Fc and was looking to see if there were any Man Uth supporters as they seem very quiet.

In all seriousness Pete, Keith, Rob etc would it be possible to have a sports section?

John :BouncyHappy:

Shamrockdave2003
20th February 2006, 19:37
Originally posted by Eljohno@Feb 20 2006, 09:33 AM
I was wondering if it would be ok to have a sports section were we can all chat about whatever sport we follow like Football, Rugby etc....

I am a keen football supporter and follow Liverpool Fc and was looking to see if there were any Man Uth supporters as they seem very quiet.

In all seriousness Pete, Keith, Rob etc would it be possible to have a sports section?
John :BouncyHappy:

Quoted post

Yes your right i am very quiet :angry:

Eljohno
20th February 2006, 20:27
Originally posted by Shamrockdave2003@Feb 20 2006, 06:37 PM
Yes your right i am very quiet :angry:

Quoted post

Finally a Man Utd fan finds a voice! ha ha

I have been waiting quite a while to be able to gloat, so let me enjoy my moment..

John

Admin
21st February 2006, 10:00
I have a sports section, it's at www.win2win.co.uk/forum (http://www.win2win.co.uk/forum) :D

Man U :laugher:

Arsenal :laugher:

Chelsea :laugher:

Liverpool "CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNERS" :Wine:

Anyone else want a 'Sports' thread

Shamrockdave2003
21st February 2006, 21:05
Originally posted by admin@Feb 21 2006, 09:00 AM
I have a sports section, it's at www.win2win.co.uk/forum (http://www.win2win.co.uk/forum) :D

Man U :laugher:

Arsenal :laugher:

Chelsea :laugher:

Liverpool "CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNERS" :Wine:

Anyone else want a 'Sports' thread

Quoted post

Jesssssss everyone supports the scouse on this site :blink:

equaliser
22nd February 2006, 00:01
Fellow Utd fan here , Dave.

Somehow I don't think the Scousers will be as vocal after the Benfica result :BouncyHappy:

Brian

Eljohno
22nd February 2006, 09:33
Originally posted by equaliser@Feb 21 2006, 11:01 PM
Fellow Utd fan here , Dave.

Somehow I don't think the Scousers will be as vocal after the Benfica result :BouncyHappy:

Brian

Quoted post

Hi Brian,
unlike Utd we will get past Benfica, with the pool you just do not know what kind of performance you are going to get and i admit without Gerrard playing most of the game they are very average.

But i understand that the utd fans will be bored tuesday & wednesday night coz there is nothing on tv for you to watch..... :D

John

deepete
22nd February 2006, 15:14
I`m a spurs fan but thought arsenal were great last night, good luck to any english teams when there in europe, just like watching a good game .

Eljohno
22nd February 2006, 22:33
Originally posted by deepete@Feb 22 2006, 02:14 PM
I`m a spurs fan but thought arsenal were great last night, good luck to any english teams when there in europe, just like watching a good game .

Quoted post

So Spurs fans do exist, i thought it was just a rumour :lol:

Yes great result by Arsenal, i never fancied them to win, Liverpool are a very frustrating team to follow and last night proved it again.

I am watching the Chelsea game at the moment, Del Horno should not have got the red card. ( I am sure Keith will pick up on the surname)

I am sure you are happy with the season Spurs are having, i like your manager i think he is quality.

John :Hellooo:

Admin
22nd February 2006, 22:38
:Erm: :D

With the ref, Barcelona had 12 men!!

Eljohno
22nd February 2006, 22:51
Originally posted by admin@Feb 22 2006, 09:38 PM
:Erm: :D

With the ref, Barcelona had 12 men!!

Quoted post

At worst it was a yellow card!!!!

deepete
22nd February 2006, 23:48
What a talented little git that Messi is though, wonderful bit of rolling about by both of them, just watched an interview with Jose, havent a clue what he said :wacko:

Admin
23rd February 2006, 23:03
What comes around goes around eh Chelsea? - From a loyal Liverpool fan :Hellooo:

truelove26
24th February 2006, 09:58
Originally posted by admin@Feb 23 2006, 11:03 PM
What comes around goes around eh Chelsea? - From a loyal Liverpool fan :Hellooo:

Quoted post

the game is a game until that moment...he keeps on rolling and rolling..but im very very proud of my players..we were cheated!!!

Eljohno
24th February 2006, 10:48
Originally posted by truelove26@Feb 24 2006, 08:58 AM
the game is a game until that moment...he keeps on rolling and rolling..but im very very proud of my players..we were cheated!!!

Quoted post

On the night Barcalona were the better team.. :BouncyHappy:

John

Eljohno
27th February 2006, 19:47
Hi Rob!!!!

Ireland 32 Wales 5

John :BouncyHappy: Rob :bigcry:

Admin
28th February 2006, 09:50
Wales played well......until the ref blew the whistle to start the game :Wave:

Eljohno
28th February 2006, 09:53
Originally posted by admin@Feb 28 2006, 08:50 AM
Wales played well......until the ref blew the whistle to start the game :Wave:

Quoted post

I even heard that the Wales team asked the ref for another rugby ball as they could not get near the one already on the field!!!!!!!! :BouncyHappy: