PDA

View Full Version : Is there to much News

stevewool
24th March 2017, 09:00
These last few days there has been so much happening London and very sad it is too.
Many of us was watching things happen live on Wednesday and then a few just ad to wait to watch the news reporting what has happened.
But after so many news programs each hour each day it ca get to much.
I believe we are all sorry to have seen what happened but when does the reporting of these events and other events becomes boring .
Many reporters try to put on there sad face and before you realize you have heard the same voice over and over again, and yes i am sure why dont you just switch the tv off. well i do after the fact.

Terpe
24th March 2017, 13:58
It happened in a major tourist area and so very many victims were tourists from many different parts of the world.
Global News

Trefor
24th March 2017, 14:05
Yes and no. It is a big story for us. One thing annoys me though is that the Policeman who died is given more press than the 2 tourists. All tragic, but he was doing his job (well you could argue he didn't).

Longweekend
24th March 2017, 14:09
One of the most important buildings in the UK and they didn't even arm him...:mad:

Trefor
24th March 2017, 18:09
One of the most important buildings in the UK and they didn't even arm him...:mad:

Apparently there should have been armed chaps nearby, maybe they were taking a leak, or got distracted by something suspicious.

stevewool
24th March 2017, 20:13
Yes and no. It is a big story for us. One thing annoys me though is that the Policeman who died is given more press than the 2 tourists. All tragic, but he was doing his job (well you could argue he didn't).

You are right, and yes it is sad , but treat everyone the same .