PDA

View Full Version : Martin Mcguiness dies

stevewool
21st March 2017, 07:33
Martin Mcguiness dies age 66.
Ireland's first minister and before that a IRA leader , does time forgive those that may have done well later on in life who knows.

fred
21st March 2017, 11:16
I just heard Steve...Great news and I`m about to celebrate with 2 bottles of SMB grande!! Cheers.

stevewool
21st March 2017, 12:07
I just heard Steve...Great news and I`m about to celebrate with 2 bottles of SMB grande!! Cheers.

I am sure you will not be alone in that Fred,
I wonder how much blood is on his hands really.

fred
21st March 2017, 13:55
I am sure you will not be alone in that Fred,
I wonder how much blood is on his hands really.

Lots.
For starters he was head of the IRA when Lord Mountbatten got done in along with 21 Brit soldiers on the same day.
He is also known in Ireland by many as "The Butcher of the Bogside"..
He murdered many...Some even by his own hand IMO..
Nearly finished second bottle.. After last night..I need a good Kip!
How you getting on with Breakin bad BTW??

stevewool
21st March 2017, 14:47
Lots.
For starters he was head of the IRA when Lord Mountbatten got done in along with 21 Brit soldiers on the same day.
He is also known in Ireland by many as "The Butcher of the Bogside"..
He murdered many...Some even by his own hand IMO..
Nearly finished second bottle.. After last night..I need a good Kip!
How you getting on with Breakin bad BTW??

Series one .fantastic, series two a little slow, just got 3 more episodes of series two to watch then it's series three
I do like the series and the story too.plus watching it on catch up you can delete it down to around 40 minutes each one,:xxgrinning--00xx3:

fred
21st March 2017, 15:45
Series one .fantastic, series two a little slow, just got 3 more episodes of series two to watch then it's series three
I do like the series and the story too.plus watching it on catch up you can delete it down to around 40 minutes each one,:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Yeah..There are a couple of really stupid episodes(such as the one where he
tries to kill a fly in his new lab... But just hang in there...It gets better...Much better!

stevewool
21st March 2017, 15:49
Yeah..There are a couple of really stupid episodes(such as the one where he
tries to kill a fly in his new lab... But just hang in there...It gets better...Much better!

Once he shaved his head he became hard.

fred
21st March 2017, 15:55
Once he shaved his head he became hard.

Really?? I`ll have to rewind and take a look..
Was he wearing shorts of trousers BTW?

stevewool
21st March 2017, 16:01
Not his Willy

fred
21st March 2017, 16:02
Good night Steve!!

stevewool
21st March 2017, 16:04
One of the best scenes so far was when he went to get his money from that den after they had beaten up his partner, they thought he had drug's but it was something else, he got his cash and more though.

stevewool
21st March 2017, 16:04
Good night Steve!!

Sleep well Fred

Longweekend
21st March 2017, 19:33
Crikey I might watch it again....

stevewool
21st March 2017, 20:39
Well i shall watch a few more episodes tonight and report back.

stevewool
21st March 2017, 20:46
After watching some of the news about this man.
Some are saying he was a champion of the peace movement and some are saying he was a killer, they say time heals but it only heals those who may be was never effected by what he was supposed to have done.
I know i could never forgive people who did these things to any of my family or friends and i would want them to rot in hell for ever if there was such a place.
They are saying what he did he has taken to the grave but i am sure there are many others who knows what happened and maybe some was there too.
Just my thoughts .

stevewool
22nd March 2017, 09:49
Well i shall watch a few more episodes tonight and report back.

Well i did manage to watch 3 episodes yesterday, and one minute it's a little boring and to long then the next "BANG" it's off again.
Very close now to the end of series 2 so it must be getting to the climax, and that should lead into series 3, but that may have to wait till after the holiday.
What holiday you may be thinking.
Do you know we are off to Prague this weekend.:xxgrinning--00xx3: