PDA

View Full Version : Joke (Filipino)

nigel
1st January 2008, 01:20
A Filipino couple go into a Hotel in London and walk up to the receptionist and say "Kailangan tayong humanap ng kuwarto." (We need to find a room) The receptionist looks confused, "Kailangan tayong humanap ng kuwarto." Still the receptionist is confused! "Kailangan tayong humanap ng kuwarto." But it's no good the receptionist is just confused! The Filipino couple walk away feeling frustrated. The receptionist turns to her boss and says "Maybe we should learn tagalog?" Her boss says "What for? It doesn't do them any good!" :yikes: (Typical English attitude! :icon_lol: )

chino
1st January 2008, 12:17
not bad at all

nigel
3rd January 2008, 01:28
David Hasselhoff spots a guy drowning in the sea, he dives in the water, tells the guy to climb on his back, then swims the guy to the safety of the beach. David is exhausted "I feel f**ked!!" He says, David then realises the guy has no arms or legs, he says "I had to hang on somehow..":icon_lol:

Pepe n Pilar
3rd January 2008, 05:20
:yikes::yikes::yikes:

chino
3rd January 2008, 23:43
David Hasselhoff spots a guy drowning in the sea, he dives in the water, tells the guy to climb on his back, then swims the guy to the safety of the beach. David is exhausted "I feel f**ked!!" He says, David then realises the guy has no arms or legs, he says "I had to hang on somehow..":icon_lol:

that made me laugh out loud!

nigel
3rd January 2008, 23:53
that made me laugh out loud!
Yay! I've found someone that actually likes my jokes! :cwm12: (Don't encourage him! - They all said!) Thanks for that Chino!:xxgrinning--00xx3: You might find this funny lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJjDA_DODKA Hope ya like it!:xxgrinning--00xx3: