PDA

View Full Version : Another friend has met a fillipina

stevewool
20th March 2017, 16:08
Not sure whether it should be fillipina or fillipino , anyway he has met a young lady .
He went to Japan to see her over Christmas and they got on great.
Now he is flying out this Wednesday for 16 days to the Philippines to see her and the her family.
The family home is in bulacan and she is flying in from Japan a few hours before he arrives in Manila and he is so nervous.
I did mention about there airport is so different to ours for people waiting to meet you, and he has been told already to go straight to A , this made me smile.
I do hope he has a great time and i also have said i am here for any help too.
I shall keep you all posted on his greatest adventure.

Longweekend
20th March 2017, 16:12
Good luck to them both....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
20th March 2017, 16:21
Good luck to them both....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

They will need it but he is i his mid forties and she is mid thirties, and she has two children, but he has none just yet.:biggrin:

Longweekend
20th March 2017, 19:27
He may soon have two....

fred
20th March 2017, 19:37
She`s not already married is she?

Slip
20th March 2017, 19:56
I had no children when i arrived in Philippines, after 6 weeks in Philippines there was one in Harlene's oven :Sex::biggrin:

stevewool
20th March 2017, 20:29
Well she has 2 children and the whole family live in Japan, she is a nurse who is working there.
I have no idea if she is divorced but the two children are living and schooling in Japan.
The kids have never flown before so this is there first trip to the Philippines.

I have children from my first and second marriage and when I and Emma meet it was said that i dont want anymore children , but it seemed children in the Philippines can be as old as forty, so i have inherited a few more :doh