PDA

View Full Version : Very quiet these past few days

stevewool
17th March 2017, 15:34
Well ain't it quiet.or is it just me thinking that.
I have nothing to reply to , no silly things to add, what is going on i am wondering.

cheekee
17th March 2017, 23:57
We have a new baby girl at home so have been getting into a new routine. Not been online much.

Arthur Little
18th March 2017, 00:14
Well ain't it quiet? or is it just me thinking that.
I have nothing to reply to , no silly things to add, what is going on i am wondering.

Quieter, perhaps.

:yeahthat: was the case, until the ensuing surge of activity (as expected) on power being restored ... following a major breakdown :cwm24: of the server.

But you're right ... once more, the forum does seem to've gone quiet, :iagree:!

Michael Parnham
18th March 2017, 07:58
Well Graham's away and he normally contributes a fair number of posts, Jamie's disappeared for some unknown reason he also used to contribute a fair amount :Erm:

stevewool
18th March 2017, 08:29
Well Graham's away and he normally contributes a fair number of posts, Jamie's disappeared for some unknown reason he also used to contribute a fair amount :Erm:

Takes more then a hand full of folk contributing to keep it all going,

grahamw48
20th March 2017, 10:24
It's good that some of you are contributing lots of topics... much appreciated.

I just don't have as much time on my hands when in the Phils... and sadly, the picture upload thingy on here doesn't seem to want to upload my recent pics. :doh

stevewool
20th March 2017, 11:36

I just don't have as much time on my hands when in the Phils... and sadly, the picture upload thingy on here doesn't seem to want to upload my recent pics. :doh

I can talk about any rubbish and i will until someone says i cant or my finger wears down.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
20th March 2017, 12:31

Well ... :anerikke: ... we can but try, Graham. Meanwhile, it's good to read you're having a lovely time with your young family in the Phils ... and look forward to seeing the photos you've taken when you return. :smile:

grahamw48
20th March 2017, 14:24
Thanks Arthur. :xxgrinning--00xx3: