PDA

View Full Version : Password etc

robbie bobby
24th February 2017, 23:49
Hi Admins.

I couldn't for the life of me remember how to log on in the past few weeks.I chose the forgotten password option and waited for an email to come in so I could change it but it never arrived.

I have been on a lot of meds recently because of an accident and it's doing a proper job on my memory too.I tore the house upside down to find my username and password.Guess I will keep it handy next time.My question is-Why did my email not arrive tho? It accepted my email address and said an email was on its way.

Thanks

Janedan0913
25th February 2017, 00:22
Try to check the spam folder it might go there or you can repeat and press the forgotten the password and hopefully you will receive a link on how to change your password. As much as possible I try to have at least one password to all my emails may it be personal or work email so I can remember all the time. Your short memory loss might just be an effect of the medications you are taking now. But hopefully you will still remember everything.

fred
25th February 2017, 00:35
Try to check the spam folder

Agreed!!

robbie bobby
25th February 2017, 01:25
Agreed!!

I did check the spam.I actually did it twice and still no email arrived.That's why I ended up turning the place upside down to find it.

Anyways crisis averted...AS you were.