PDA

View Full Version : E-bay sellers.

Tawi2
21st February 2017, 18:06
I bought 3 pairs of shorts the other day for my holidays,one guy has just messaged me as he doesnt have the size he advertised but has a size 28" waist and would they be any good,i am 32" waist,if i wanted 28 i would have certainly ordered 28 but i ordered 32" because they are the ones that fit me,is it so difficult to understand :Erm:

Slip
21st February 2017, 20:15
Negative rep then...

I used to have a good little business going on eBay in the early days. Selling mainly CD's and DVD's
Also used to have a supplier who lined me up with stationery which I made a good profit on.
In the end I got fed up with all the listings. However the final straw was eBay started to get greedy and for every pound earnt they were taking around 60p. And as I was only selling stuff for a few pounds each I packed it in.

Tawi2
21st February 2017, 20:27
E-bay is good for hard to source items from abroad,but a number of scammers on there nowadays with fake goods etc,e-bay philippines is dismal.

stevewool
21st February 2017, 21:03
I like Ebay and only just the once i brought something that was damaged, but i got a replacement straight away,

Longweekend
21st February 2017, 22:23
I have over 700 dealings and not had one dodgy one yet, had one Gumtree purchase and got ripped of.....

stevewool
21st February 2017, 22:43
I have over 700 dealings and not had one dodgy one yet, had one Gumtree purchase and got ripped of.....

Never brought anything from Gumtree, but i got rid of a mattress once , if i had 100 of them they would have all gone with the mount of phone calls and emails i had .