PDA

View Full Version : Asda parking ticket

stevewool
21st February 2017, 15:26
A work colleague has just had a parking ticket sent to his house for £72,
It states over parking.
He is seen driving in at 10 16 am, then driving out at 17.47 pm. They have sent him picture evidence too.
He says he did drive in at that time but after 30 odd minutes doing his shopping he left, he went home then into town then his daughters and so on.
He did go back in the afternoon for some other things and that is when he left at that time.
He has not got the receipt from both shops but he has got the bank statement when the money was taken.
I told him has a private company is persuing this don't corispond to them.
Asda are not bothered he is saying, but this bloke is like a jack Russell, once he has hold of something he will not let go.
I will let you know the outcome.

Slip
21st February 2017, 17:48
Just ignore it.

Plenty of websites dedicated to this.

stevewool
21st February 2017, 21:42
Just ignore it.

Plenty of websites dedicated to this.

He wont, he has already rang them and is looking further into this, cant help some folk can you.

Longweekend
21st February 2017, 22:01
http://www.parkingcowboys.co.uk/supermarket-parking-tickets/

stevewool
21st February 2017, 22:10
http://www.parkingcowboys.co.uk/supermarket-parking-tickets/

Thank you for finding this.
I shall show it to the person involved with this issue.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Longweekend
21st February 2017, 22:15
I feel for the guy, if he has done nothing wrong you don't need all the grief that theses tickets can bring.....

stevewool
21st February 2017, 22:31
I feel for the guy, if he has done nothing wrong you don't need all the grief that theses tickets can bring.....

He shops there all the time , things like this he should never ever shop there again in my eyes.

mickcant
22nd February 2017, 06:07
No car means no parking tickets :biggrin:
I have a huge back pack and do my shopping mostly with that and carry it home on my back, no handles cutting into my hands.
Mick. :olddude:

stevewool
22nd February 2017, 07:42
A lot of people are moving into home delivery now from the supermarkets