PDA

View Full Version : ExCel adventure show tomorrow.

Tawi2
16th February 2017, 22:37
I am at the Excel adventure show tomorrow to check out the Quik microlights and listen to a few lectures maybe pick up a new rucksac and stuff,just been browsing the list of exhibitors and WOW :biggrin: philippine tourism has a Its More Fun In The Philippines stand :biggrin: i cant wait to give them my views on tourism in the Philippines :biggrin: i shall begin with foreigner/pinoy price differences :icon_lol: I might be on that stand for quite some time :wink:

stevewool
16th February 2017, 22:47
I am at the Excel adventure show tomorrow to check out the Quik microlights and listen to a few lectures maybe pick up a new rucksac and stuff,just been browsing the list of exhibitors and WOW :biggrin: philippine tourism has a Its More Fun In The Philippines stand :biggrin: i cant wait to give them my views on tourism in the Philippines :biggrin: i shall begin with foreigner/pinoy price differences :icon_lol: I might be on that stand for quite some time :wink:

Fill us all in tomorrow about your exciting day, and if there are any free gifts, get two of each:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
16th February 2017, 22:49
It doesnt look the free-gift sort of place,i cant see them giving me 2 free diving trips to cuba etc :icon_lol: but when i saw the philippine stand advertised i thought oh,its going to be a fun day after all :biggrin:

Tawi2
17th February 2017, 14:25
I am at the excel now,i got a free bag and pen from the staff of the its more fun in the philippines stand :icon_lol: and i even got one of them to admit manila is a toilet :laugher: the brit girl there who was promoting it had only ever been to boracay and bohol for two weeks,she works for a travel agent,lots of people visiting the stand and the pinoy staff are doing a very good job,its on for another two days if anyone gets the chance to visit :smile:

stevewool
17th February 2017, 14:41
I am at the excel now,i got a free bag and pen from the staff of the its more fun in the philippines stand :icon_lol: and i even got one of them to admit manila is a toilet :laugher: the brit girl there who was promoting it had only ever been to boracay and bohol for two weeks,she works for a travel agent,lots of people visiting the stand and the pinoy staff are doing a very good job,its on for another two days if anyone gets the chance to visit :smile:

So it the bag yours and the pen is mine or the other way around.
You are back early, I hope miss kodi is not calling you.:hubbahubba:

Tawi2
17th February 2017, 14:45
I am not back steve,i am still there,having a coffee in starbucks :smile: got to go wander around a bit more then up to oxford street to book my videography course for 2 weeks time and get a few bits and pieces from jessops before my holidays :smile:

stevewool
17th February 2017, 14:56
I am not back steve,i am still there,having a coffee in starbucks :smile: got to go wander around a bit more then up to oxford street to book my videography course for 2 weeks time and get a few bits and pieces from jessops before my holidays :smile:

Here comes that would again, silly me,
I should have looked what you said and understood it all before I made a comment.
We have a Jessop's shop now back in Derby, I like a look round there when I have time,

Tawi2
17th February 2017, 15:00
The jessops in oxford street is nice,bigger than my local one in kingston and does the GoPro and videography courses in house :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
17th February 2017, 15:08
There is a Jessop's some where in London where they have all the 2 nd hand equipment, I don't know if you can buy it from there or its on-line.