PDA

View Full Version : Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

stevewool
16th February 2017, 15:37
Well as the tital says, but sometimes you have to think about it.
This morning sitting at traffic lights this bloke walked to the crossing and looked bothways before he crossed, and there stuck on his forehead was a tattoo.
The biggest barcode right across his forehead.
Ok each to there own but come on.
It looked like one of these from years ago a little fadded self inflicted sort of thing,
I bet he has fun at the self service supper market, bip bip bip .

Longweekend
16th February 2017, 18:35
Can't get my head round those types, how on earth do they go for a job interview?...

Tawi2
16th February 2017, 18:39
I knew a guy who used to have his name tattoo'd on his neck,very unusual story as he was caught doing a tie-up robbery as his victim read the name on his neck and told the police,he went to prison for a term and seemed to be following a straight path when he was released,he was eventually shot in the face by a spree killer in a high profile rampage.

Tawi2
16th February 2017, 18:44
I Have just had a look at some newspaper reports about the case,his pic is there but he appears to have his name inked out,a tattoo cover-up,it looks like a splodge of ink across his throat,so he probably learnt his lesson about being easily identified :cwm25: his mum bless her is also interviewed saying he had got into a spot of bother in the north-east when he was younger :wink: anyway RIP.

stevewool
16th February 2017, 19:11
I know a bloke with his wifes name on his dick.
PAT, and when he was happy it spelt PATRICIA.

Tawi2
16th February 2017, 19:14
I hope you didnt see it personally but rather relied on hearsay :icon_lol:

Michael Parnham
16th February 2017, 19:17
I know a bloke who had LITTLE tatooed on his, when he was happy it said 'Little Rock Arkansas United States Of America':biggrin:

stevewool
16th February 2017, 19:17
No seen it with my own eyes.

stevewool
16th February 2017, 19:18
And before anyone says ought, my eyes not a japs eye

Tawi2
16th February 2017, 19:28
No seen it with my own eyes.
:cwm25: I couldnt have looked :icon_lol:

stevewool
16th February 2017, 19:41
There is a story to this.
My brother's went to the Falklands after the war to rebuild Stanley and what ever else needed doing.
And as there was nothing to do there other then work and go and see the penguins, and get tattooed.
Well my brother was bored of the penguins and he had a day free so he had a tattoo on his old man.
Now this was so long ago as you may know, and now his new wife is called KAZ,
They have been married a few years , so she must be use to Pat by now.

mickcant
17th February 2017, 12:40
There is a story to this.
My brother's went to the Falklands after the war to rebuild Stanley and what ever else needed doing.
And as there was nothing to do there other then work and go and see the penguins, and get tattooed.
Well my brother was bored of the penguins and he had a day free so he had a tattoo on his old man.
Now this was so long ago as you may know, and now his new wife is called KAZ,
They have been married a few years , so she must be use to Pat by now.

Really good, thankfully I have no tattoos nor wife either come to think of it!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
17th February 2017, 12:54
Really good, thankfully I have no tattoos nor wife either come to think of it!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Neither do i Mick, but I am sure Emma has branded me somewhere saying, I belong to her