PDA

View Full Version : Your next gift Tawi2

stevewool
13th February 2017, 20:47
What about this for a gift for yourself, you say you have a little savings, so go on go for it . sorry for the spelling mistake Tawi2 , forgive me , pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/cars/news/world%e2%80%99s-first-road-and-air-legal-flying-car-on-sale-prices-specs-pictures/ar-BBx4bp3?li=BBoPJKX

Tawi2
13th February 2017, 21:00
Who and where is Twia?I have a couple of quid but no way would i squander it on a flying car when a decent microlight is only 25k or a nice paramotor and wing that can be stored in the shed can be had for 8k brand new :wink: but that cat does look quite james bond'ish and imagine being a young guy pulling up outside a nightclub in that :hubbahubba:

stevewool
13th February 2017, 21:08
Who and where is Twia?
What you on about i spelt it right , well someone did , i am sure i spelt it wrong

Tawi2
13th February 2017, 21:10
Yes,someone spelt it right,yours sounded like the taiwanese version of NAIA or a budget thai airline or something :cwm25:

stevewool
13th February 2017, 21:29
Yes,someone spelt it right,yours sounded like the taiwanese version of NAIA or a budget thai airline or something :cwm25:

Thought mine sounded like a bloke with a hairlip trying to say tw-t :biggrin:

Tawi2
13th February 2017, 21:32
Twit? :biggrin: