PDA

View Full Version : Channel 4 now.......

Tawi2
2nd February 2017, 22:10
British couple gave up their UK lives and gone to live on an indonesian island,should be a good watch for those of you considering moving to the PI,they are living on an island with no roads,no shops,nothing.

Tawi2
2nd February 2017, 22:18
Indonesia must be a little different from PI as they are both caucasian yet they bought a beach and 11 acres,it looks fantastic,they paid the equivalent of the price of a family car for it the guy just said,they had been travelling for only 2 months when they came across the beach and decided to start a diving business,brave people.

stevewool
3rd February 2017, 06:53
Brave indeed, these programs are never long enough to show you how they get by,
Interesting but not for me I would have thought.

Tawi2
3rd February 2017, 07:23
They fit in well over there,they were only in their 20's they had one child and she was pregnant again,bought a decent sized boat,if it all goes pear shape they are young enough to start again,she even spoke indonesian.

fred
3rd February 2017, 07:59
Follow your dreams..
When you are dead there probably wont be any more.

stevewool
3rd February 2017, 09:49
The trouble is dreams cost money no matter if it's a small dream,
Hopefully I am nearer waking up to our dreams then I was last year.

Tawi2
3rd February 2017, 13:06
Follow your dreams..
When you are dead there probably wont be any more.
The world is a book,and those who do not travel read only one page.

Tawi2
3rd February 2017, 15:57
The trouble is dreams cost money
I used to think cash solved everything,i originally thought yes,get a couple of houses rented out then retire in pinas at fifty,it doesnt work like that,your dreams change,new things you want to try,new places to visit,new toys you need,the dream constantly changes.

stevewool
3rd February 2017, 16:06
We all need cash no matter. Where or how we live,
My dream was to get £100,000 savings and then rent this house out and draw from my private pension.
This would make me anything between £5000_£10000 each year, all depends on what our needs would be,
We are very close to that figure in savings now plus we are under the said time we had planned at first.
Bretix and the pound is not helping the matter, but in my eyes each month we are here working will give us that cushion for the just in case,
Hay ho onwards and upwards they say

Michael Parnham
3rd February 2017, 17:36
I watched it last night, a great way to live good luck to them:xxgrinning--00xx3: