PDA

View Full Version : Thick skinned or what

stevewool
1st February 2017, 14:04
Why is it some folk will not take no for a answer.
I need help, I need this and I need that, I am so poorly I could just die and so on.
Well if it's so bad and everyone else has said no well why do they think I will give it then.
Now don't get me wrong if it's so bad and if others give a little well I don't mind giving too. But when they turn round and say " WE HAVE NO MONNEY", yet the next minute there on Facebook in the restaurants showing what they are eating.
I am waiting for this person to except me as a freinds on there Facebook so I can tell them what I think of them.

Trefor
1st February 2017, 14:54
Do it!

Tawi2
1st February 2017, 15:04
Maybe they meant WE HAVE NO MONEY........to eat in a nice restaurant?Utang na loob is a one way street when a pinay has married a rich foreigner and moved abroad,its non-reciprocal,there are many mosquitos in pinas.

stevewool
1st February 2017, 15:15
Them seem to be eating in more restaurant's then I am, but hey , eat away don't save for tomorrow I say, just accept me on Facebook her big moose

Tawi2
1st February 2017, 15:36
The average pinoy mindset,note i said average,is live for today,give an average pinoy 10,000 pesos and tonight or this weekend certainly he will be partying with his barcadas,next week his balance will be 00.00 I went to a real nice restaurant in richmond on thames over christmas Gauchos,the bill was eye watering but the cusine superb,take your missus there for a meal and then book a nice room in the shard,spend the weekend,enjoy,relax.....Then send the leeches the bill :wink:

stevewool
1st February 2017, 16:03
Wow steady on there, meal , hotel, think I am made of money are you a fillipina too

Tawi2
1st February 2017, 20:40
are you a fillipina too
I will be anything you want me to be if your going to finance a lavish lifestyle :wink:

grahamw48
1st February 2017, 22:20
I'm sure my Mrs has given the relatives the full low down on me and my Yorkshire 'customs'. :biggrin:

... ie... don't even think about asking. :action-smiley-081:

stevewool
1st February 2017, 22:33
Still waiting for the acceptance from there face book, aint it great how they can soon disappear when they know you are after them .

soulman1949
2nd February 2017, 00:27
So much anger, it's not good for you.

stevewool
2nd February 2017, 06:52
I would not say anger , just pissed off.
Many mention about the carrying family and let's stick together, but when money is mentioned it's very rare it's shared, unless I have the bad apples in the whole Philippines.

fred
2nd February 2017, 12:11
So much anger, it's not good for you.

Yeah I was gonna say..Take it easy on the"anger" Front!!