PDA

View Full Version : Seeking advice

stevewool
31st January 2017, 14:31
It's a fine line many of us tread when someone is asking or seaking advice.
You do try to give advice on maybe your own experience or someone you may have known, but sometimes you don't give none at all, because you have no experience of the matter, then you hope someone else will come along and help.
Now what's happens if you are given the wrong advice by someone who you thought was helping but deep down they had no idea or its something they had made a mistake in there life and just wanted you to make their mistake too, naughty hey.
Now what about this , what they are really doing is moaning about there sad life not wanting any advice but just for someone to listen and listen and listen, well until you try to say,. But hang about now you are becoming a bully trying to tell them how to live there sad life.
Note to Steve , don't get involved

grahamw48
31st January 2017, 19:26
On philosophical matters and certain aspects of expat life in the Philippines (or car mechanics and fishkeeping) I'm happy to advise.

Anything to do with rules and regulations, google search is available to all who can post a question here, so I tend to keep my gob shut. :smile:

stevewool
31st January 2017, 19:31
On philosophical matters and certain aspects of expat life in the Philippines (or car mechanics and fishkeeping) I'm happy to advise.

Anything to do with rules and regulations, google search is available to all who can post a question here, so I tend to keep my gob shut. :smile:

Google it, thats a good one to remember