PDA

View Full Version : When NO means NO

stevewool
24th January 2017, 14:44
I wonder how many times we have to try for a new referendum before we get what certain people want,
What does Nick Clegg think he is doing ,I will push forward and I shall do this, well it's a good job that the majority of the country work as a team,.
Referendum number 123, we shall carry on until I get what I want

Terpe
24th January 2017, 14:50
Looks like the whole thing will go round and round, up and down, this way and that until the 'right answer' appears.

stevewool
24th January 2017, 15:01
Looks like the whole thing will go round and round, up and down, this way and that until the 'right answer' appears.

The answer is right in front of us Peter, Yes for many and No for those who have not gotten what they want.

grahamw48
24th January 2017, 17:09
I wish these damned fools would go and live in whatever lalaland they need to be in, and let the rest of us move in the direction that we voted for... and stop *****ing around with the value of my pound ! :mad:

That tiny minority the whining Welsh and that horrid little moaning Scottish woman can go and take a run and jump too. :cwm23:

Longweekend
24th January 2017, 17:20
:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

soulman1949
29th January 2017, 06:28
Hmmmm I'm obviously in the minority here, all I'll say is that the fat lady ain't stopped singing!