PDA

View Full Version : Womens marches

stevewool
22nd January 2017, 09:41
Well after being away for a week look what has happened to the world, Trump has been sworn in as the president of America and a load of women have match together around the world because of that,"i think".
Like i have said its time for a change and a business man running the so called biggest country in the world well it could have been worst you could have had another member from the dynasty families , but hey i live on the other side of the world will it effect me, who knows, but keeping work and keeping jobs in America well i think we should have been doing that years ago. anyway back to the title.
What was this match about all the women matching in so many countries ," keep off my pussie" was on some signs "women rights ", and there was lots more too, there was even the odd film star, but hey she is fine i would have thought.
We women must stick together i was hearing, never happen i say .
If these signs about keeping off my pussie was what i thought well these so called women could have said NO, could they, or did dollar signs flash in front of there eyes.
Now dont get me wrong if something happened and it was wrong by all means you should have done something all those years ago.
Remember Monica Lewinsky, seems like the Clintons have forgotten and the rest of American has too and has these matches around the world too,
Maybe it was just a day out for many.

Tawi2
22nd January 2017, 10:00
I think there was even similar marches or small demonstrations in London against trump,as if half a dozen people having a sarnie and a cup of tea while chatting about how terrible trump is and sitting in hyde park is going to make him stand down,times change,and yes bill clinton himself had a number of sexual abuse allegations made against him but hilary conveniently forgot that,good job Trump didnt :laugher: trump could have fought a far dirtyer battle with old bills reputation but he didnt,i hope he does a far better job of president than .......um,whats her name again?Her husband used to be president :Erm:

grahamw48
22nd January 2017, 10:26
Here, they all had to be home by 7pm. Emmerdale was on. :cwm25:

Tawi2
22nd January 2017, 10:49
Theres been 20 people killed and 200 are missing after fights broke out at a pro-trump rally.........................In Nigeria????:laugher:

fred
23rd January 2017, 05:04
https://scontent.fmnl3-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/s480x480/16195805_1822368038023166_3725220958790995596_n.jpg?oh=39d00da34c4c934f4042beecbb9b2dce&oe=5911B316

grahamw48
23rd January 2017, 12:12
:icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
23rd January 2017, 14:27
No offence intended but wouldn't these 'women' marches be more to the point outside of the embassies of those countries who have a strategy of silencing women and their rights and expectations as equal human beings ??

Just saying.......

grahamw48
23rd January 2017, 15:17
Absolutely.... places like Saudi ? Kuwait ? Pakistan ? Afghanistan ?

Of course that would take some balls... if you'll pardon the expression. :cwm25:

Tawi2
23rd January 2017, 15:32
Pakistan or afghan women demonstrating would be beaten up,maybe worse,thats fact.

grahamw48
23rd January 2017, 18:11
Yes indeed.

How come all these women-lib type activists don't demonstrate outside the mosques in this country ?

Unbelievable what is tolerated in our own back yard.

Cowardly pc governments, police and justice system of course. :mad:

soulman1949
29th January 2017, 06:54
Hmm, I'm in the minority again on this thread... AFAIAC, Trump is a complete and utter moron who doesn't have a coherent considered strategy. He's a dubious businessman who gained notoriety on a reality TV show so he's mastered the art of the sound bite in the same way as the Brexsh*teers did with "take our country back". He's flip-flopped on so many of his political promises that even his own party is worried what inanity he'll come out with next.

To read some of the comments here reminds me of when the Jimmy Savile etc scandals first raised their ugly head, namely, "why take all this time to complain?" People feel intimidated by power and it's a lonely journey when you're the sole complainant - there's strength in numbers and also when a campaign reaches critical mass.

Two wrongs don't make a right in my book, so what happens in Afghanistan is irrelevant for the purpose of this issue. What protests like this do is keep the issue on the news horizon. Yesterday the entire senior management team of the State Department (the US equivalent of the Foreign Office) resigned en masse rather than work under Trump. This is a guy who doesn't need security briefings because he is smart. Give me strength!

AFAIAC, anything peaceful is legitimate in my mind to get this imbecile impeached and removed. With a bit of luck Comrade Vlad will have some real dirt on him to help assist in the process.

Michael Parnham
29th January 2017, 09:32
Hmm, I'm in the minority again on this thread... AFAIAC, Trump is a complete and utter moron who doesn't have a coherent considered strategy. He's a dubious businessman who gained notoriety on a reality TV show so he's mastered the art of the sound bite in the same way as the Brexsh*teers did with "take our country back". He's flip-flopped on so many of his political promises that even his own party is worried what inanity he'll come out with next.

To read some of the comments here reminds me of when the Jimmy Savile etc scandals first raised their ugly head, namely, "why take all this time to complain?" People feel intimidated by power and it's a lonely journey when you're the sole complainant - there's strength in numbers and also when a campaign reaches critical mass.

Two wrongs don't make a right in my book, so what happens in Afghanistan is irrelevant for the purpose of this issue. What protests like this do is keep the issue on the news horizon. Yesterday the entire senior management team of the State Department (the US equivalent of the Foreign Office) resigned en masse rather than work under Trump. This is a guy who doesn't need security briefings because he is smart. Give me strength!

AFAIAC, anything peaceful is legitimate in my mind to get this imbecile impeached and removed. With a bit of luck Comrade Vlad will have some real dirt on him to help assist in the process.

Well said:xxgrinning--00xx3: