PDA

View Full Version : First Haircut For Woman Since 1994!

Arthur Little
18th January 2017, 18:24
Nofolk woman, Mrs Elaine Mayes has always been proud of her 55" tresses. So proud, in fact, that she chose not to have the beautiful lo~ng, flowing locks even trimmed ... until recently!

Now living in Aberdeen, Elaine has, at last, relented.

And ALL in aid of a very worthy cause. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Her hair is being donated to a charity that manufactures wigs - which are specially designed for child cancer sufferers who are undergoing chemotherapy treatment.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-38658278 ... :ReadIt:

I take my hat :coucouchapeau: off to her!

Arthur Little
19th January 2017, 02:30
:icon_rolleyes: ... I thought this woman's selfless, caring gesture couldn't fail to catch members' eyes.

I was ... :anerikke: ... seemingly wrong, sadly. :bigcry:

Suffice, then, to draw [ANY] viewers' attention to the link provided, indicating she has already raised a total of almost £21/2k towards cancer research.

Arthur Little
19th January 2017, 16:06
:icon_rolleyes: ... I thought this woman's selfless, caring gesture couldn't fail to catch members' eyes.

Suffice, then, to draw [ANY] viewers' attention to the link provided, indicating she has already raised a total of almost £21/2k towards cancer research.

And ... :yeahthat: sort of effort surely makes a pleasant change from all the prevailing doom & gloom.

Michael Parnham
19th January 2017, 16:14

No you were not wrong Arthur, you have just brought this to my attention as I must have bypassed this topic, yes a tremendous achievement for only cutting one's hair with the plus of wigs being made from it, good on her:xxgrinning--00xx3: