PDA

View Full Version : Metro

Arthur Little
17th January 2017, 15:00
Used to be able to pick up a copy of this free publication at railway stations throughout the UK. And then, for the past couple of years - maybe even longer - it was available on local bus services. But I'm afraid ... :anerikke: ... I haven't seen it at all on any of our buses since just before Christmas 2016. So :cwm25: ... does anybody here know if it's still in circulation?

Arthur Little
17th January 2017, 15:51
Used to be able to pick up a copy of this *free publication at railway stations throughout the UK. And then, for the past couple of years - maybe even longer - it was available on local bus services. But I'm afraid ... :anerikke: ... I haven't seen it at all on any of our buses since just before Christmas 2016. So :cwm25: ... does anybody here know if it's still in circulation?

Reason I'd liked it, was for its daily cryptic crossword :icon_rolleyes: ... nowt to do wi' me being [a] *kuripot :wink: ... honestly! :icon_lol:

Michael Parnham
17th January 2017, 18:07
Used to be able to pick up a copy of this free publication at railway stations throughout the UK. And then, for the past couple of years - maybe even longer - it was available on local bus services. But I'm afraid ... :anerikke: ... I haven't seen it at all on any of our buses since just before Christmas 2016. So :cwm25: ... does anybody here know if it's still in circulation?

I'll call in my local bus terminal tomorrow whilst I'm in town:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
17th January 2017, 18:27
I'll call in my local bus terminal tomorrow whilst I'm in town :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:smile: That's a kind offer, Michael ... :68711_thanx:

grahamw48
17th January 2017, 21:38
It's still on trains. :smile:

Michael Parnham
18th January 2017, 13:37
Yes Arthur, still plentiful down here:xxgrinning--00xx3:

bigmarco
18th January 2017, 13:47
Tube trains still full of them Arthur.
Number 2 in the circulation table

https://www.theguardian.com/media/greenslade/2016/dec/01/metro-climbs-to-second-place-in-the-circulation-league