PDA

View Full Version : 2 Go Travel

andy222
13th January 2017, 00:01
Well I am fearing the worst. In a few weeks time my wife has treated me to a bit of a cruise. Batangas to Romblon. It is a 8 hour journey. Anybody been on one of these ships?

Tawi2
13th January 2017, 00:07
Never been on a cruise but took loads of inter island ferries got the siquijor-cebu one loads of times and around 20 years + back i got a manila-cebu one,when i went to romblon i bought a really nice marble dolphin leaping out of a marble carved wave,loads of marble craftware but all very heavy.

andy222
13th January 2017, 00:11
Well the wife's sister lives there and we will be visiting for a few days when we are there.

Michael Parnham
13th January 2017, 05:49
Well I am fearing the worst. In a few weeks time my wife has treated me to a bit of a cruise. Batangas to Romblon. It is a 8 hour journey. Anybody been on one of these ships?

Been on Superferry once from Manila to Cebu 22 hour journey, really enjoyed it one free meal and plenty of entertainment it was about six years ago and the price was about p1000 per head, would do it again:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
13th January 2017, 11:31
Superferries is a cruise?Ah,so its inter island boat trips?I thought real cruises :doh

cheekee
14th January 2017, 17:44
Only been on ferries. From Danao to Camotes island and from Cebu to bohol and back. Both about 2 hour journeys.

Were ok except for coming back from camotes the air con had broken down. Glad it did though as I was standing outside getting a breeze to cool me down when I saw a dolphin jump out of the water following the ferry :).

Was a TV and food available.

yulie & jeff
10th February 2017, 21:16
I been in a very long journey before from Cebu City to Dapitan City By ferry George& Peter for 24 hours then bus to Zamboanga del Norte for 8 Hours. Its fun though but very Exhausted.