PDA

View Full Version : It All Takes Time ...

Arthur Little
1st December 2016, 15:47
... placing emphasis on certain words, phrases and/or sentences through my regular use of italics, colours &c., to highlight what I consider IMPORTANT points in the MAJORITY of threads and posts I compile. :icon_lol:

Time which, :olddude: - due to my being retired - I'm fortunate in having. Well ... :anerikke: ... for now at any rate! It is a trait of mine that my fellow forumers might deem as rather odd, no doubt ... but :please: bear with me, as this keeps me occupied - and happy. :smile:

mickcant
1st December 2016, 21:55
It looks good and effective, but too much bother for me to do :biggrin:
Mick.:olddude:

Michael Parnham
1st December 2016, 22:31
Love it Arthur, keep up the good work:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
2nd December 2016, 03:57
No problem Arthur. As Mick says though, it's a good deal of effort and concentration. Far too much for me :icon_lol:

I doubt I could even figure out most of it :Cuckoo:

Arthur Little
3rd December 2016, 01:07
To ALL those who've replied to this thread of mine ... I :68711_thanx:

I love *experimenting with the many different modes of presentation the site facilitates, while being aware most members would AGREE that they've neither the time nor the inclination *to. :wink:

Terpe
3rd December 2016, 15:20
This forum need to attract more members or it will fade away.

Somehow so many more new members.......

Arthur Little
3rd December 2016, 16:33
This forum need to attract more members or it will fade away ...

:yeahthat:'s one of the reasons I keep introducing new topics - as well as [occasionally] reinstating old ones - in the [vain?] hope of possibly counteracting flagging interest. :icon_rolleyes:

... ARE needed, :iagree: totally.

Michael Parnham
3rd December 2016, 16:41
This forum need to attract more members or it will fade away.

I think the title is the problem:Erm:

Arthur Little
3rd December 2016, 18:05
I think the title is the problem:Erm:

Yes ... that and, of course, a variety of *other reasons, *which - you'll probably recall - Simon so aptly enumerated at the beginning of the undernoted thread of his a week ago:

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php/60107-Active-members