PDA

View Full Version : Damned Right, Pacquiao!

Arthur Little
17th November 2016, 10:31
:cwm25: ... "WHY doesn't she investigate what happened to the Yolanda Disaster Fund?" the welterweight boxing champion slams Philippines' Ombuds(wo)man, Conchita Caprio-Morales; "instead of probing into my reasons for financing an all~expenses trip (paid for out of my own pocket) of PNP Chief, Ronald Dela Rosa - godfather of one of my children - to my recent American :xxsport-smiley-002: bout".

www.newsfeedsociety.tk/2016/11/pacman-vs-morales-4-manny-pacquiao.html ... :ReadIt:

[B]Quite right, Manny :poke: ... you query where her true 'morals' lie!

Harry T
17th November 2016, 13:07
now hang on a minute Arthur, if they investigate Yolanda, they may find the apples will drop to close to the Tree :) :)

fred
17th November 2016, 13:24
now hang on a minute Arthur, if they investigate Yolanda, they may find the apples will drop to close to the Tree :) :)

Let the Apples drop where they may....and let me make Cider.

Arthur Little
17th November 2016, 13:46
Let the Apples drop where they may....and let me make Cider.

:iagree: ... cider :66: is my favourite tipple! :icon_lol:

Arthur Little
18th November 2016, 15:30
Seems to me ... :anerikke: ... that these two old crones, (:poke: ... read also, cronies) de Lima and Morales :oldlady::oldlady: are BOTH long past their respective "sell~ by" dates - each of them proving to be a major stumbling block in the nation's progress - and ought to've "been put out to grass" a while ago!