PDA

View Full Version : Happy news to share

stevewool
12th November 2016, 11:35
Well being away for a few days i really dont like using the phone but as it takes good pictures i do take it for that.
Well i received a text and it seems my daughter gave birth to her first child and it will be another grandson to joint the growing dynasty of the Woolley clan, thats three boys now from my side.
So welcome to the world Ronnie Harvey , god knows where they got those names from and not a stephen anywhere in site.
Almost forgot he was born on Emma's birthday too so we will not forget his special day will we, my other grandson was born on our wedding day and the other was just born :xxgrinning--00xx3:

SimonH
12th November 2016, 11:42
Nice one Steve :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
12th November 2016, 11:48
Thanks Simon, off to see him Sunday, as there is such a large family in waiting and her mums side comes first ( politics ).:doh

Harry T
12th November 2016, 11:48
Congratulations Granddaddy :xxgrinning--00xx3: I take it you and Ems have no plans ? :biggrin:

grahamw48
12th November 2016, 11:51
Congrats mate. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Slip
12th November 2016, 11:53
Congratulations to the next in line to the throne

stevewool
12th November 2016, 12:12
Congratulations Granddaddy :xxgrinning--00xx3: I take it you and Ems have no plans ? :biggrin:

Like anything Harry , it would have been nice if it happened. deep down maybe Emma would have loved to have a child, but after 7+ years of being together we have come to the knowledge of our lives are to be together to enjoy each others company and enjoy the world,
Bringing in a child takes time and lots of cash and i want my time what i have left to be spent with Emma.
We are all different but this is what i have chosen and after talking to Emma Work and having a income is also very important to her too

stevewool
12th November 2016, 12:14
Congrats mate. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks Graham , hows life with the family

stevewool
12th November 2016, 12:17
Congratulations to the next in line to the throne

He is born into the goods times with his grandmas good fortune , just about to inherit anything from 2 to 5 million pounds , why did so not come into that when we was married :Erm: (fat cow ) and i am not bitter

sally sanchez
12th November 2016, 17:40
Congrats Lolo Steve! (granddad) :wink::smile:

mickcant
13th November 2016, 09:10
Good news Steve:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Mick.:smile:

Terpe
13th November 2016, 14:23
Belated congratulations Steve on the arrival of your new grandson. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Steve.r
13th November 2016, 17:41
Congrats Grandad :biggrin::xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
13th November 2016, 23:44
Thanks boys and girls too:xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
13th November 2016, 23:55
Well we went to see the boy, or as i would say the little alian , well they all are at this age just baggy wrinkly skin.
Jade is doing very well and you can see she is going to be a great mum and Emma had a hold too of Ronnie ( i did not look her in the eye while she was holding him):cwm25:.
I was taken back a little when the explained what had happened with the birth an afterwards, may be its a new thing for the new generation.
Being a man and a father i do tend to take things in my stride, a little laid back maybe and i do know that Jades mum was so excited about the birth of her first ever grandchild.
Well how Jade and her husband did all this was to go into labour and have the child then after coming back home after a day then they rang her mum to say that they had a baby son , and then explained that she could come on Saturday to see him, her husband parents could come Sunday morning and my turn was Sunday afternoon.
Now i have no problem at all with this , its there life and they are in charge with everything they do, but i did and i still do feel so sorry for the ex wife on this matter, we have spoken and you can see sh is so upset but i said you just have to respect what there wishers are.
Its a funny old world we live in

Arthur Little
14th November 2016, 00:19
Well I received a text and it seems my daughter gave birth to her first child and it will be another grandson to join the growing dynasty of the Woolley clan, thats three boys now from my side.
So welcome to the world Ronnie Harvey, god knows where they got those names from and not a Stephen anywhere in site.
Almost forgot he was born on Emma's birthday too so we will not forget his special day will we, my other grandson was born on our wedding day and the other was just born :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:xxgrinning--00xx3: ... CONGRATULATIONS all round on the new arrival, Steve. And, of course, a couple of truly remarkable coincidences into the bargain!! :biggrin:

fred
14th November 2016, 02:23
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
14th November 2016, 14:18
Again thank you all for your kind words,.
Who's next to become a dad, grandad, uncle or just the bloke next door then

Terpe
14th November 2016, 15:05

sadly, I'm none of those :Cuckoo:

lordna
14th November 2016, 15:22
Congratulations Steve

Arthur Little
14th November 2016, 16:36

Ah well, :icon_rolleyes: ... I've been there ... done that ... worn the proverbial tee shirt! :biggrin:

So, I suppose I now fit into the last category. Although ... :anerikke: ... of course, the far distance between our respective geographic locations precludes you 'n' me from being next-door neighbours.

Mmm ... :yeahthat:, sadly! :bigcry:

petdelmy5
15th November 2016, 13:04
Congrats!!! :)