PDA

View Full Version : Holiday people

stevewool
9th November 2016, 10:47
You are on holiday and just wanting a good time,but what is a good time time for you maybe totally different for others.
Just sitting watching the world go by and you get two couples they too are having a good time .
But then they open there mouths every other word is f in this and f in that , now it's not nasty it's maybe how they speak daily but I don't want to hear it so you walk away or try to ignore it.
I think I am a snob now, but better then asking them to keep the swearing down then causing a scene

Michael Parnham
9th November 2016, 10:55
I can't stand swearing:thumbsdown:

grahamw48
9th November 2016, 23:07
Well it is SUPPOSEDLY against the law.... but such guttersnipe behaviour in public places is evidently considered acceptable these days. :mad:

I WILL tell people to watch their language.... especially if there are kids about.

If they'd been MY kids having to listen to such stuff, then a smack in the mouth would have been. offered too.

stevewool
11th November 2016, 19:10
Well it is SUPPOSEDLY against the law.... but such guttersnipe behaviour in public places is evidently considered acceptable these days. :mad:

I WILL tell people to watch their language.... especially if there are kids about.

If they'd been MY kids having to listen to such stuff, then a smack in the mouth would have been. offered too.

The trouble is these days it is the norm,