PDA

View Full Version : Preparing for FLR(M)

cherrieclifford
24th October 2016, 23:40
:Hellooo: Here I am again seeking for your help and guidance. This time for the 2nd step of my immigration journey. Sorry, I have loads of questions as I go through the application form and required documents.

PAYSLIPS
Do I need to get them signed by my/husband's employer or is it alright just to print them off as they are anyway showing in the bank statements?

BANK STATEMENTS
We are receiving monthly statement thru post, would they be alright or shall I request a 6month statement from our bank?

ITEMS OF CORRESPONDENCE
I know it says provide 6 items but we moved in new addresses twice. Would it be safe to provide 6 items in each address?

DEPENDANT
I put the little one's (Charlotte) name and details in Section 4 (Dependent Children). Just making sure she's not included in 9.17 Dependants and applicants under the age of 16 as Charlotte is a British citizen and do I need to enclose her passport and photo?

FLR M APPLICATION FORM I'm confused with these questions.
Is this the first time you have applied for a visa or extension of stay in one of the above categories (including previous leave granted as a fiancé(e) or proposed civil partner) with your current sponsor?
Yes or No

Please indicate what stage of extension of leave you are applying for or why you are choosing to extend your current leave in one of the above categories.
Shall I tick this one First period of leave to remain (following an initial period of entry clearance as a partner of a settled person, or following an initial period of entry clearance as a fiancé(e) or proposed civil partner of a settled person - 6 months)

Do you or your sponsor, or both, pay any rent or mortgage for your home?

Do I need to include council tax as rent?

Thanks in advance. :smile:

Slip
25th October 2016, 03:21
Good luck. I shall be following this post with great interest as We have to go through this process in 6 months time.

Michael Parnham
25th October 2016, 06:42
I can answer the first three plus the last one Cherrie, Payslips as they are, Bank statements as they are, no need to ask for a six monthly statement and regarding correspondence only six items total over all addresses not six from each address. 7.5, no need to include Council Tax and good luck with your application I'm sure you'll get it right.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

cherrieclifford
25th October 2016, 12:22
Good luck. I shall be following this post with great interest as We have to go through this process in 6 months time.

Thank you, Slip. Good luck to us!

cherrieclifford
25th October 2016, 12:27
I can answer the first three plus the last one Cherrie, Payslips as they are, Bank statements as they are, no need to ask for a six monthly statement and regarding correspondence only six items total over all addresses not six from each address. 7.5, no need to include Council Tax and good luck with your application I'm sure you'll get it right.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks so much, Michael. Less questions in my mind :xxgrinning--00xx3:

cherrieclifford
26th October 2016, 22:59
Help please :Help1:

DEPENDANT
I put the little one's (Charlotte) name and details in Section 4 (Dependent Children). Just making sure she's not included in 9.17 Dependants and applicants under the age of 16 as Charlotte is a British citizen and do I need to enclose her passport and photo?

Is this the first time you have applied for a visa or extension of stay in one of the above categories (including previous leave granted as a fiancé(e) or proposed civil partner) with your current sponsor?
Yes or No

Please indicate what stage of extension of leave you are applying for or why you are choosing to extend your current leave in one of the above categories.
Shall I tick this one First period of leave to remain (following an initial period of entry clearance as a partner of a settled person, or following an initial period of entry clearance as a fiancé(e) or proposed civil partner of a settled person - 6 months)

Michael Parnham
27th October 2016, 08:19
Hi Cherrie, I'm sure I could answer all three but would rather our more knowledgeable member Terpe confirm your required answers:Erm:

cherrieclifford
29th October 2016, 10:15
Hi Cherrie, I'm sure I could answer all three but would rather our more knowledgeable member Terpe confirm your required answers:Erm:

Hi, Michael. Thanks for your reply again. May I know your answers to my questions, please. :biggrin:
I'm sure some members will confirm if it's right or wrong.

Terpe, help please :Help1::Help1::Help1:

songz777
30th October 2016, 07:59
DEPENDANT
I put the little one's (Charlotte) name and details in Section 4 (Dependent Children). Just making sure she's not included in 9.17 Dependants and applicants under the age of 16 as Charlotte is a British citizen and do I need to enclose her passport and photo? [/I]]NO you dont need to submit a photo .. Charlotte needs only her passport.

Yes or No
ANSWER NO .. you first application was when you were granted Entry clearance.

Shall I tick this one First period of leave to remain (following an initial period of entry clearance as a partner of a settled person, or following an initial period of entry clearance as a fiancé(e) or proposed civil partner of a settled person - 6 months)[/QUOTE]
YOU are applying for First period of leave to remain

We were granted visa extension in August.

God bless

John

cherrieclifford
30th October 2016, 10:34
DEPENDANT
I put the little one's (Charlotte) name and details in Section 4 (Dependent Children). Just making sure she's not included in 9.17 Dependants and applicants under the age of 16 as Charlotte is a British citizen and do I need to enclose her passport and photo? ]NO you dont need to submit a photo .. Charlotte needs only her passport.[/I]

Yes or No
ANSWER NO .. you first application was when you were granted Entry clearance.

YOU are applying for First period of leave to remain

We were granted visa extension in August.

God bless

John

Thanks so much, John for your response. Congratulations to both of you.:xxgrinning--00xx3: May I ask how long did it take before you got the decision and did you avail the premium service?

9.17 Dependants and applicants under the age of 16
If the applicant or any dependant included on this application is under the age of 16 please complete questions 9.17, 9.18, 9.19 and 9.20. If not please go to question 9.21.
Is the applicant or dependant
16 years old or more go to question 9.21
less than 16 years old go to question 9.18

9.18 Give details of the person who will be accompanying the applicant or dependant when he or she attends their Biometric residence permit appointment
Name of responsible adult
Date of birth D D M M Y Y Y Y
FLR(M) Version 04/16 Page 48 of 76
Nationality
Relationship to child

9.19 Is this person the applicant or dependant’s parent or legal guardian
Yes go to question 9.21 No go to question 9.20

9.20 Please explain why a person other than the applicant or dependant’s parent or legal guardian will be accompanying the applicant or dependant

9.21 Declaration As required by the Immigration (Biometric Registration) Regulations 2008 (as amended) I confirm that I also apply for a biometric immigration document for myself and any dependants applying with me. If I am a sole applicant under the age of 16, or if any dependant child under the age of 16 is applying with me, I understand that the Home Office may make enquiries about any responsible adult nominated to be present when my/their fingerprints and/or a photograph are taken.
Signature
Date D D M M Y Y Y Y

One more thing about the above section, Charlotte is a dependant but not an applicant. She doesn't need a biometric residence permit. Does she? :Erm:

THANKS SO MUCH. GOD BLESS

songz777
30th October 2016, 11:07
Hi again.
Charlotte doesn't require bio metrics that's correct. We took the premium service which as you know so same day result. If you can afford it its a good idea to do this as takes the pressure off you.

Take care

God be with you.

John & Angeline

cherrieclifford
30th October 2016, 23:36
Hi again.
Charlotte doesn't require bio metrics that's correct. We took the premium service which as you know so same day result. If you can afford it its a good idea to do this as takes the pressure off you.

Take care

God be with you.

John & Angeline

Shall I leave that section (9.17) blank then?

I don't think I will avail the premium service, it will cost too much for me. We're saving up as well so we can go to Philippines next year. My mum's desperate to see Charlotte, bless her.

Thanks ever so much, John and Angeline :smile:

songz777
31st October 2016, 18:06

I don't think I will avail the premium service, it will cost too much for me. We're saving up as well so we can go to Philippines next year. My mum's desperate to see Charlotte, bless her.

Thanks ever so much, John and Angeline :smile:

We had to fill another form in FLR (FP) because my job changed.
I recall that we filled in section 4 but this section 9 only refers to children who are applying for biometrics ie: those who are not British Citizens. (Section 9 - Biometric residence permit)

Hope this helps

John & Angeline

andy222
31st October 2016, 19:15

I just used the postal service it took 3 weeks for them to reply. Good luck.

cherrieclifford
1st November 2016, 09:14
We had to fill another form in FLR (FP) because my job changed.
I recall that we filled in section 4 but this section 9 only refers to children who are applying for biometrics ie: those who are not British Citizens. (Section 9 - Biometric residence permit)

Hope this helps

John & Angeline

Thanks for the clarification. I supposed section 9.1-9.16 is for me and 9.17 onwards I won't fill in.

Thanks for your help :thankyou:

cherrieclifford
1st November 2016, 09:29
I just used the postal service it took 3 weeks for them to reply. Good luck.

I'll do the same.:smile: 3 weeks isn't that bad.