PDA

View Full Version : Combating Teenage Pregnancies In Philippines ...

Arthur Little
23rd October 2016, 18:36
... where, on average, four in every ten girls aged 18 or under are giving birth, due to the Catholic Church's continuing stance against the emergence of the long~awaited Reproductive Health Reforms - allowing the use of contraceptives - a couple of years' ago.

www.manilatimes.net/teen-pregnancy-rise/292405 ... :ReadIt:

Arthur Little
23rd October 2016, 18:53
:olddude: ... mind you, I only need to flick through the obituaries any day of the week, to come across the passing of people my age, who are great-grandparents!!! :cwm24:

And :yeahthat:'s in UK ... :anerikke: ... so I must be getting old! :icon_lol:

grahamw48
23rd October 2016, 20:43
The less I'm tempted to say about the Catholic Church the better (or ANY church , for that matter) .

Run by a bunch of celibates too.

You couldn't make it up. :NoNo:

Arthur Little
24th October 2016, 00:43
Run by a bunch of celibates too.

You couldn't make it up. :NoNo:

Why not, Graham? :icon_rolleyes: ... I'm pretty sure that, within their hierarchy, there will be [at least] some of those *claiming "celibacy" who are :Blacklistliar:s, more than capable of *making it up! :wink:

Steve.r
24th October 2016, 11:30
Why not, Graham? :icon_rolleyes: ... I'm pretty sure that, within their hierarchy, there will be [at least] some of those *claiming "celibacy" who are :Blacklistliar:s, more than capable of *making it up! :wink:
Then why have a belief system that states you have to be celibate? What is the need? How can a so called celibate tell me how to have a family life, if they have never experienced it. It is hypocritical. But that is all fatih systems if you ask me.

Arthur Little
24th October 2016, 11:54
Then why have a belief system that states you have to be celibate?

Quite ... :iagree:!