PDA

View Full Version : That time of year again

stevewool
21st October 2016, 13:29
Well what can I say but another great year of being in love with my Em's.
6 years this 22nd and we have been man and wife and what a wonderful life I have and I do hope Emma has too.
Not many fall outs at all " don't mention the phone bill",
Some may ask what have we planned for this celebration,a cruise for 7 days , starting from Southampton then to France and Spain and so on.
I do hope Emma enjoys this holiday and also her friends too, because I am staying at home alone.
Yep she's done the same trick again,my lovely clever Emma :Erm:

stevewool
26th October 2016, 15:18
Well I just want to thank you for your wishes, but I made the mistake of being a day to early, maybe that's why no one responded, because you all new.
Anyway I brought myself a gift for our special day. Plus Emma brought me some running shoes, " what's that all about", and here is me thinking they was slippers

ssbib
5th November 2016, 22:09
Congratulations to you both. I hope that cruise is good for the pair of you. Take lots of pictures to share with us when you get back.

songz777
10th November 2016, 19:52
Well what can I say but another great year of being in love with my Em's.
6 years this 22nd and we have been man and wife and what a wonderful life I have and I do hope Emma has too.
Not many fall outs at all " don't mention the phone bill",
Some may ask what have we planned for this celebration,a cruise for 7 days , starting from Southampton then to France and Spain and so on.
I do hope Emma enjoys this holiday and also her friends too, because I am staying at home alone.
Yep she's done the same trick again,my lovely clever Emma :Erm:

Belated congratulations to you both and wonderful to be in love :) God bless your life together.

Arthur Little
10th November 2016, 20:11
:) God bless your life together.

Nice reply, John ... :yeahthat:!