PDA

View Full Version : Ebay rocks

stevewool
2nd October 2016, 16:04
Ebay rocks, well sometimes it does.
I have been watching a few items lately and i am ready to put a few bids on some of them and guess what i have been outbid on them all.
You may say well i should have put more on , but you know what each bid it was won by just a few more pounds not tens of them.
Hay ho lets start all over again,

Steve.r
2nd October 2016, 16:14
You need to do what most bidders do steve which is be there at the end of the auction to put in the last highest bid. Has to be done just seconds (less than 10) from the end.

stevewool
2nd October 2016, 16:22
You need to do what most bidders do steve which is be there at the end of the auction to put in the last highest bid. Has to be done just seconds (less than 10) from the end.

Not a chance Steve buy the time i have looked up from the keyboard and just reminded myself what i am looking at its gone.
I put in the bid i want then walk away so really someone must want it more then me, its a good job there seems to be a few on , just another 6 hours to wait for the next one :biggrin:

lordna
2nd October 2016, 17:03
Just put in a bid for a piano (my step daughter needs one) 2 minutes before the end of the auction and STILL managed to lose it:cwm23:

stevewool
2nd October 2016, 17:23
Just put in a bid for a piano (my step daughter needs one) 2 minutes before the end of the auction and STILL managed to lose it:cwm23:

It was not me, :biggrin:

Slip
2nd October 2016, 20:16
I just put my maximum bid at the start. If it's meant to be mine then it will be. Not at all interested in paying over the odds because of a last minute bidding war

grahamw48
2nd October 2016, 20:50
It's like blinkin Bingo on there sometimes, but I've generally had good experiences, both selling and buying.

I have bought one or two things recently... all of which have been as described (or better than I expected) when delivered.

An extra Xbox 360 500GB... latest model, for 60 quid, plus a matching microsoft wheel and pedals for 30 quid.... all of which will be going to the Phils with me next month. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahame 1
3rd October 2016, 09:10
http://uk.auctionsniper.com/mysnipes.aspx Try this website. it will place a bid for you in the last 10 secs if you want to

stevewool
5th October 2016, 12:54
Well would you believe it, just like a London bus you miss one and a few minutes later another comes along.
And it seems I have just won a new/ old lens, .
A tamron 90 mm f 2.8 macro lens, happy birthday Steve, love Steve x

Steve.r
5th October 2016, 13:50
Well done Steve, happy birthday :xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
5th October 2016, 14:26
Birthday ?

Happy birthday Steve ! :Jump::biggrin:

Terpe
5th October 2016, 14:52
Well would you believe it, just like a London bus you miss one and a few minutes later another comes along.
And it seems I have just won a new/ old lens, .
A tamron 90 mm f 2.8 macro lens, happy birthday Steve, love Steve x

Nice one Steve :icon_lol:

stevewool
5th October 2016, 17:12
Thanks Boys , its not really my birthday, but it feels like it , looking forward to trying out this lens and its going into my collection.
Just got a few more things to look at on Ebay, A Manfrotto monopod is looking good with no bids at this moment :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
6th October 2016, 14:30
When one door closes another one opens.
Just look for the open door it's there.....