PDA

View Full Version : Joining the work force at last!

Durkhaima
22nd December 2007, 13:06
After sending loads of application letters and receiving refusals (i dare not count) I finally found employment at last! And the best part is its the same role as I have been doing in the Philippines! God is so good to me. Im wishing everybody here a blessed Christmas and a prosperous 2008!

vbkelly
22nd December 2007, 13:13
After sending loads of application letters and receiving refusals (i dare not count) I finally found employment at last! And the best part is its the same role as I have been doing in the Philippines! God is so good to me. Im wishing everybody here a blessed Christmas and a prosperous 2008!

congratz durkhaima and wishing you loods of blessing this christmas and coming new year

KeithD
22nd December 2007, 14:21
:xxgrinning--00xx3: Good for you.......enjoy the tax :yikes:

God is so good to me.

I think you'll find it's the employer, not God....unless he's gone Limited :rolleyes: .....OH NO....that means Mr Brown would be taxing God :omg:

tiger@tigress
23rd December 2007, 09:37

WOw thats a wonderful Christmas present? i wish i can have the same job as i left in Phils... :cwm34:

Alan
23rd December 2007, 10:20
I want to be....................................................................
A LUMBERJACK!!

Al.:)

KeithD
23rd December 2007, 10:54
Not a Monty Python one I hope :)

kimmi
27th December 2007, 18:50
My heartfelt congratulations Durkhaima, like u I hope I can find a good job here..Goodluck and GOD Bless..:)