PDA

View Full Version : Chaos on the roads

stevewool
1st September 2016, 07:46
Well yesterday around East midlands airport the roads was chaos , the M1 , M42 and all the roads within a 5 miles radius was truly crap .
All our vehicles have trackers and we lost 3 in that mess in yesterdays early evening chaos and like anything once you are in it you are stuck.
We had a wagon and drag stuck and you cant go down the back streets with that one and a artic plus a van.
Well the van i managed to talk the driver around the scene , after 20 minutes talking "HANDS-FREE" i must add the driver was. down this lane up this street all around Melbourne, Ticknall ,Ingleby toft, and back again, it was hard work,
We have no idae what was wrong but when the drivers got back they just said most roads where bloked by Fire engines and police for no reason, makes you wonder if there was some sort of incident around East midlands airport, A LONG EVENING THAT WAS

grahamw48
1st September 2016, 09:36
Ever since all these women drivers appeared on the scene mate. :cwm25:

Ako Si Jamie
1st September 2016, 11:19
I've been caught up in traffic due to two motorway crashes in successive days on the M5. That motorway is a nightmare. There's something happening usually every couple of days.

Trefor
1st September 2016, 12:35
Holiday maker traffic mixing with the regular motorway users. No idea how to get along with everyone else and not cause an accident, coupled with a carfull of kids meaning distractions. You see a lot more breakdowns too, many cars just get driven locally 11.5 months of the year (not counting VW Campers which always break down, a journey down the M5 is not complete without spotting one of those).

Ako Si Jamie
1st September 2016, 13:20
Idiots that don't indicate when they go into the middle lane and those who don't check their blindspots too. :mad: