PDA

View Full Version : Nights are drawing in

stevewool
17th August 2016, 21:11
Is it just me or have you noticed it too, its getting very dark very quickly now, it does not seem that long ago when it was light till very late now look at it dark at 9pm, have i missed the long barmy sunny evenings .
But its still nice and warm, doors open moths flying in but who cares i will try to get them out before i go to bed :smile:

Arthur Little
17th August 2016, 22:44
... doors open moths flying in ...

:biggrin: ... guess it's all those banknotes in that wallet of yours they're after, Steve! :wink:

Arthur Little
17th August 2016, 23:38
Seriously though - and returning to the MAIN topic - it is, indeed, getting darker earlier again these nights ... :iagree:!

Michael Parnham
18th August 2016, 07:54
I always notice the mornings, it's now dark when I start the day!

Michael Parnham
18th August 2016, 08:02
Is it just me or have you noticed it too, its getting very dark very quickly now, it does not seem that long ago when it was light till very late now look at it dark at 9pm, have i missed the long barmy sunny evenings .
But its still nice and warm, doors open moths flying in but who cares i will try to get them out before i go to bed :smile:

Not seen a moth in this country for years, but having said that I always close all windows before dark except our bedroom window which is still wide open day and night weather permitting, the trick is don't put lights on until you have closed windows:xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
18th August 2016, 08:07
I dont mind the moths, once they have settled i can take a few pictures of them then they can leave, it the flies that i dont like