PDA

View Full Version : Retired Motor Racing Driver, Dano Franchitti Claims Concussion Changed His Personality

Arthur Little
17th August 2016, 13:40
www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-3708945

Can't speak for Franchitti, :nono-1-1: ... but I would most definitely agree with his last sentence to the effect that ALL head injuries - whatever the cause - OUGHT to be thoroughly investigated for signs of internal haemorrhage!

Arthur Little
17th August 2016, 14:17
www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-3708945

............. :yeahthat: link I gave doesn't appear to be working ... :anerikke: ... for some strange reason - which is unusual for BBC links!

But his message - in which he urges parents to seek medical attention straightaway if their children bump their heads - is clear:

Try the following: And don't forget to refresh your pages once you've viewed this link:

http://www.motorsport.com/indycar/news/franchitti-says-concussions-changed-his-personality-807641/

Michael Parnham
19th August 2016, 07:33
Interesting Arthur, good to see he is on a positive note ref his long term future, also noticed Schumacher is expected to fully recover. Only two of many incidents due to motor racing, makes one realise the dangers of the sport!

SimonH
19th August 2016, 08:05
I thought Schumacher's accident was when he was skiing, nothing to do with any motor racing activity :Erm:

Michael Parnham
19th August 2016, 09:22
I thought Schumacher's accident was when he was skiing, nothing to do with any motor racing activity :Erm:

True Simon!