PDA

View Full Version : Bernie Ecclestone Involved In Mother-In-Law Kidnap Scare!

Arthur Little
7th August 2016, 23:50
www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/police-investigating-kidnap-bernie-ecclestones-8584089

:olddude: ... aged 86, the diminutive Formula One chief might not look the most prepossessing of blokes - with a mother-in-law young enough to be his daughter - but, even so ... :anerikke: ... he's a billionaire and, of course, MONEY :REGamblMoney01HL1: talks.

Michael Parnham
8th August 2016, 06:29
www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/police-investigating-kidnap-bernie-ecclestones-8584089

:olddude: ... aged 86, the diminutive Formula One chief might not look the most prepossessing of blokes - with a mother-in-law young enough to be his daughter - but, even so ... :anerikke: ... he's a billionaire and, of course, MONEY :REGamblMoney01HL1: talks.

Quite a story Arthur, fancy his pilot getting involved:smile:

stevewool
8th August 2016, 07:17
Never liked that bloke , but as they say money talks

Ako Si Jamie
8th August 2016, 08:05
Didn't someone tell the Brazillian kidnappers that in our culture Mother-In-Laws aren't a prized commodity. :biggrin:

I think most guys wouldn't pay £28 let alone £28 million to get theirs back. :icon_lol:

Michael Parnham
8th August 2016, 08:13
Never liked that bloke , but as they say money talks

Sorry Steve, but I think he's an amazing man, always speaks his mind like it or not!

stevewool
8th August 2016, 10:55
Sorry Steve, but I think he's an amazing man, always speaks his mind like it or not!

You have your opinion Michael I have mine, let's hope we don't get kidnapped over this matter

Michael Parnham
8th August 2016, 13:30
You have your opinion Michael I have mine, let's hope we don't get kidnapped over this matter

:wink:

Steve.r
8th August 2016, 15:00
The title is a bit misleading, I don't think BE is involved in the kidnapping. His MIL was.

grahamw48
8th August 2016, 18:43
I wouldn't mind being a million behind him. :cwm3:

(Even if it meant being 4'11" :cwm25:)

stevewool
8th August 2016, 19:36
I wouldn't mind being a million behind him. :cwm3:

(Even if it meant being 4'11" :cwm25:)

I bet his pile of money is higher then him

grahamw48
8th August 2016, 23:39
That's a certainty. :icon_lol:

Arthur Little
9th August 2016, 01:22
The title is a bit misleading, I don't think BE is involved in the kidnapping. His MIL was.

WHY misleading? Bernie Ecclestone didn't arrange the kidnapping, :iagree: ... but he was involved, on account of (pun intended) the fact that - as a billionaire - it had been his money the perpetrators were after, in exchange for his mother-in-law's life.