PDA

View Full Version : Sending cash back to the Philippines

stevewool
31st July 2016, 08:14
Do you send it, dont send , what are they wanting now,NO NO NO,
Yes those are the magic worlds many of us hear from time to time and yes we do send so much when there is a need too,
But what do you send and for what reason .
Many know we have the house over there and thats mainly what we send money for , there is the birthdays and Christmas too, but we do not send money regular to anyone not even Emma's dad.
Emma will ask if he is ok and does he need anything and you will always get the same answer back, no we are fine.
The other day we noticed that there was other work being made with the house, new gates , a wall being raised higher and even a lawn being laid, so again we said we are going to send some money over to pay for these things but again the same answer, we are fine save the money for a later date , :smile:

SimonH
31st July 2016, 08:21
Nice one Steve :xxgrinning--00xx3:

It's got to the point with me now that I give Shey a monthly allowance to do with as she pleases, all I say is don't ask for more and it's up to her what she keeps here and what she sends home.

stevewool
31st July 2016, 08:44
Ems has her own money plus most of mine too it seems :biggrin:,or should i say ours.
I always know when she wants to send anything over as it comes from my bank account straight through Worldremit that way i have a idea which works fine for us both

grahamw48
3rd August 2016, 10:35
Nice one Steve :xxgrinning--00xx3:

It's got to the point with me now that I give Shey a monthly allowance to do with as she pleases, all I say is don't ask for more and it's up to her what she keeps here and what she sends home.

I do the same....but send it to her of course