PDA

View Full Version : A sad day but forfilling

stevewool
29th June 2016, 22:20
Went to see a friend today who lost his wife to cancer a week last Friday, the funeral is this coming Monday,
It has taken me this long to go and see him because i knew there would have been so many going before me and you only can take so many , i am sorry for your lost , and that is why i kept away until now,
What do you say to someone who is going though this ,
I thought i would be just myself and i knocked on the door,
Well after a few hours of tears and laughter from us both i think we both understood that we are there for each other, we are both so alike , not into drinking and can sit there quiet comfortable in each others company without saying much too,
I do hope i can be there for him but i do know it takes two and at this moment he will have so much on his mind and there will be so many offering help too,
I have decided to make a Montage of pictures of them both and of friends around them , i was there wedding photographer , so i have copies plus loads of pictures from all our past lives too, hope this helps him
Monday is going to be a horrible day for him and others too, but its a day of fond memories of a dear friend who died so young

Steve.r
29th June 2016, 22:32
That is so touching Steve, to be there when your friend needs you the most. You are a good man with a big heart.

Arthur Little
30th June 2016, 00:25
:smile: Lovely, kind gesture, Steve ... to be there, when your friend most needed you.

Aye, it's a true saying ... "a friend in need, is a friend indeed"! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
30th June 2016, 14:11
Thank you Arthur and Steve for your kind words

Terpe
30th June 2016, 16:22
That is so touching Steve, to be there when your friend needs you the most. You are a good man with a big heart.

Totally agree.

I wish I could find a friend like you Steve W

stevewool
30th June 2016, 17:51
Totally agree.

I wish I could find a friend like you Steve W

Thank you Peter, you can count me as your Friend, :smile: