PDA

View Full Version : Petition for 2nd Referendum

Harry T
26th June 2016, 00:53
At the time of writing this, there is an Online petition requesting a 2nd Referendum, and 2 Million plus have signed it so far.
Now everyone knew the referendum was going to be close either way, and whoever lost was going to have to accept the result. The UK Parliament are honour bound to accept the result, and the people who lost also need to realise this is a Democratic decision, and whatever the margin which was almost 4% they have to accept it, Im guessing its mainly a London based rebellion.
I dread to think what the repercussions would be, should either a 2nd Referendum be allowed, or Parliament votes against accepting the result.

Ako Si Jamie
26th June 2016, 01:14
Looks like they'll stoop to anything to get their own way.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v76/Potters/Clz-HtDWQAAaeDX.jpg

Arthur Little
26th June 2016, 03:30
At the time of writing this, there is an Online petition requesting a 2nd Referendum, and 2 Million plus have signed it so far.

Bugger them!! After all, :icon_rolleyes: ... the decision's already been made to LEAVE - by around a million voters. And we neither need, nor want the expense that a second referendum would entail. :NoNo:

I dread to think what the repercussions would be, should either a 2nd Referendum be allowed, or Parliament votes against accepting the result.

Tbh ... :anerikke: ... I don't think Parliament is likely to agree to either - even though the number of those signing such a petition far exceeds the figure required for the subject to be even debated - as BOTH would "fly in the face of democracy"!

Ako Si Jamie
26th June 2016, 08:43
Another referendum would just make a mockery of democracy. Can't we just deport these irksome Remainers with their infantile and pathetic behaviour and be done with it. :wink:

stevewool
26th June 2016, 08:49
I hope Michael has not been forging signatures :biggrin:

Slip
26th June 2016, 09:43
Better dust off my shotguns ready for the civil war

stevewool
26th June 2016, 10:10
The count is getting higher they are saying, so all these people who are wanting this i wonder how they all voted was it for out or for staying in, or they have changed there mind

mickcant
26th June 2016, 11:55
I have responded to that call, and replied NO
Mick.:olddude:

stevewool
26th June 2016, 12:29
I have responded to that call, and replied NO
Mick.:olddude:

So someone has called you Mick ,

Harry T
26th June 2016, 12:29
Does this mean if England lose to Iceland in the Footie then we can ask for a replay :biggrin:

stevewool
26th June 2016, 12:37
The whole country went to vote as one , and yes some did not bother too, but if it was to be just London and Scotland and northern Ireland verses the rest of England it may have been a different vote but we was told this is for the whole country to have the vote.
Have we all made the right choice who knows but we shall all soon find out.
It's not helped with the labour party joining in with there own problems :biggrin:

Ako Si Jamie
26th June 2016, 12:38
Does this mean if England lose to Iceland in the Footie then we can ask for a replay :biggrin: I'm in the process of starting a petition for those of us who didn't win the lottery last night. :biggrin:

mickcant
26th June 2016, 17:25
So someone has called you Mick ,

No, nobody called me direct, it was another online Global Traders Association [jay@tradersadvocate.com]
survey thing I filled in, and they asked if I was in favour of a 2nd vote.
Mick.:NoNo: