PDA

View Full Version : Fathers day

stevewool
19th June 2016, 12:15
Happy fathers day to one and all,
Well to me its just a normal day, all alone but i like it like that, the kids well i have no idea where there all are , Emma is at work so i have opened all my 6 cards and i found a tenner on the table, now i just have to think who gave me that:Erm:,
Some one soon will ask me what i brought with it, then i can say thank you, :xxgrinning--00xx3:
And before you say you thought i had 5 kids well one says to a special grandad on fathers day , wont belong before you get a special uncle on fathers day or special friend on father days or even a special mother on fathers day too :biggrin:

Steve.r
19th June 2016, 13:25
Happy Fathers Day Steve and all fathers on the forum.

Steve, I did see the old photo of you that you posted in fb, and what a set of knashers you once had. Lol :biggrin:

Terpe
19th June 2016, 14:06
Yes Happy Fathers Day, which was also celebrated today in the Philippines.

We just returned home from a dinner treat at our favourite Vietnamese Restaurant :hubbahubba:

Happy days

stevewool
19th June 2016, 14:57
Happy Fathers Day Steve and all fathers on the forum.

Steve, I did see the old photo of you that you posted in fb, and what a set of knashers you once had. Lol :biggrin:

Thanks Steve, yes there where once good, i am thinking that once over there looking into a goats tooth, :biggrin:

raynaputi
19th June 2016, 15:08
Happy Father's Day to all the dads here! :xxgrinning--00xx3: