PDA

View Full Version : Farting

stevewool
1st June 2016, 07:10
There is a bit on the news today about farting and yes we all do it too, so who ever say they dont well they may as well join the stay in party because they are lairs:biggrin:,
Anyway did you know that we may fart on average 14 times a day and that may produce half a litre of fart gas a day too,
Its a very interesting read and it may be a little funny but again its natural and again we all do it, plus if you keep it in it just makes you very uncomfortable , but if its a really smelly one you can make others around you uncomfortable too:biggrin:

Steve.r
1st June 2016, 10:12
Nothing wrong with sharing a good trump Steve. I remember carrying Vincent on my shoulders a while ago and suddenly he clenched his buttocks on my neck and let rip on me. We had a good laugh about it, but I got him back :icon_lol:

SimonH
1st June 2016, 10:36
We were in the pub on Sunday and Charleigh let rip :smile:

Mate of mine turned round and asked if that was her, Charleigh just laughed, pointed down and said 'fart' :biggrin:

Tawi2
1st June 2016, 12:00
Two people in the UK officially dont break wind,one is the Queen,the other is myself :smile:

Slip
1st June 2016, 12:20
I have taught Kianna to fart.... Well when I do one she imitates me by making a fart noise with her mouth. Off course Harlene tells me off :furious3:

Tawi2
1st June 2016, 12:23
I was in a restaurant once in Davao,someone broke wind at the next table and the child with them shouted loudly UTOT :cwm24: