PDA

View Full Version : Hull City Wins Promotion To Premier League!

Arthur Little
29th May 2016, 00:04
For soccer fans:

Hull City beat Sheffield Wednesday by 1 :football3: to nil in the Championship play~off final at Wembley ... earning promotion to the English :engflag: Premier League.

www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36348885 :ReadIt:

Arthur Little
29th May 2016, 01:58
I thought it might be a good :idea: to put the score :yeahthat: on here ... :anerikke: ... given the [unusual] absence of 'Match Of The Day'.

Arthur Little
29th May 2016, 16:59
Hmm ... 20 views so far, but just three of them registered forum members - as yet :icon_rolleyes: - unless, of course, there're some [here] who happen to know ways and means of looking, without their usernames being flagged-up!

Ako Si Jamie
29th May 2016, 20:29
Not a lot of football fans on the forum nowadays Arth since the absence of Les, Dedworth & Andy etc

Rory
30th May 2016, 09:59
I was hoping for Sheffield to win. Hull City were have only been out of the Premiership for one season. They have not served their penance in the lower league for getting relegated. One season out is not enough. Middlesbrough served 7 years out of the top flight and Sheffield have served 16 and still counting now.

Feel sorry for Brighton and want to see them going up next year with Sheffield.

Rio
6th June 2016, 12:36
I was hoping for Sheffield to win. Hull City were have only been out of the Premiership for one season. They have not served their penance in the lower league for getting relegated. One season out is not enough. Middlesbrough served 7 years out of the top flight and Sheffield have served 16 and still counting now.

Feel sorry for Brighton and want to see them going up next year with Sheffield.

Me too. Would of been nice if Brighton and Wednesday were in the PL next season.