PDA

View Full Version : BREXIT Poll Conspiracy?

Arthur Little
28th May 2016, 18:14
:nono-1-1: ... this is NOT a poll as such. But here's ANOTHER thread for you to sink
your teeth :biggrin: into, Steve W ... and, correspondingly, (*pun intended!) raise
your post count. :wink:

www.tradersadvocate.com/pages/orphan_pages/BrexitPollConspiracyTheoryAreBookmakersGettingDuped#V0mSBNQrjkh ... :ReadIt:

I am still voting for BREXIT.

fred
28th May 2016, 18:34
From the amount of OUTS that I have seen expressing their opinions all over the internet compared with the IN`s with a bad argument,I am extremely surprised with the poll`s thus far...Which leads me to believe..:yikes:.......
I really hope that this result will be rather like how "THEY" predicted the last general election!!

SimonH
28th May 2016, 18:45
Which reminds me, we haven't seen Andy for a while either :Erm:

fred
28th May 2016, 18:51
Thats true..Andy,we miss you terribly...Where are you??
And where is Joe?? Its been so long now that I reckon Joe doesn't miss us that much!! Aye..Yaye YAY!!

stevewool
28th May 2016, 20:23
OUT,OUT,OUT,OUT,
Lets take control we wont get another chance

Arthur Little
28th May 2016, 22:02
OUT,OUT,OUT,

................. :yeahthat:'s what the Trade Unionist marchers used to chant :biggrin: during the 1980s ... in protest against Thatcher's policies. :icon_lol:

SimonH
28th May 2016, 22:08
................. :yeahthat:'s what the Trade Unionist marchers used to chant :biggrin: during the 1980s ... in protest against Thatcher's policies. :icon_lol:

Good point :smile:
That's back in the day when the Trade Unions used to think they controlled the country, just as the European Union think they do today :cwm23:

Thatcher kicked them into touch, now we have the chance to do the same to the EU :biggrin:

jonnijon
28th May 2016, 22:58
Good point :smile:
That's back in the day when the Trade Unions used to think they controlled the country, just as the European Union think they do today :cwm23:

Thatcher kicked them into touch, now we have the chance to do the same to the EU :biggrin:

Very true:xxgrinning--00xx3: