PDA

View Full Version : Children at home still

stevewool
26th May 2016, 13:59
Now there may be a few of us who have had children from a privous marriage or never being married,
Are they still with you on I understand if they are small children ,but what about if they are mid to late twenties.
I have two still at home and they love it,
Don't get me wrong they pay there way and they are never know bother too, they get on great with my wife and sometimes it seems I am the odd one out,
I cannot seeing them ever leaving home the both of them, I will leave before them I am sure

SimonH
26th May 2016, 14:19
Same here Steve. I keep dropping hints but they fall on deaf ears.
At least yours contribute all mine does is eat and spend my money on new clothes.

Charleigh will be 2 next month :wink:

Slip
26th May 2016, 15:32
I lived at home until I was 24 I think, around about that age anyway. Only moved out because my Mum moved up to Lincolnshire and I wasn't invited!
Lived with an ex girlfriends sisters family for a couple of years then managed to get the place I am in now.... In a way I am glad my Mum sort of kicked me out as I would never have got a place of my own in this day and age.

Michael Parnham
26th May 2016, 17:07
I lived at home until I was 18 and not long after that it was a shotgun wedding and we lived in one of her dads houses rent free!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ako Si Jamie
26th May 2016, 19:13
I left home at 18, stark contrast to my uncle who flew his nest at 42.

Longweekend
27th May 2016, 08:03
I left home at 15...:bigcry:

stevewool
27th May 2016, 08:47
17 for me but it was so different back then

Longweekend
27th May 2016, 09:11
Sure is, I can't get rid of mine they are even coming on holiday with us this summer....

stevewool
27th May 2016, 09:28
My daughter is buying the house from us once we move, so that's why she is still here, it works very well she pays her way plus she gives Emma all her cloths she does not want too,plus we will get a monthly income later on in life, everyone a winner

Tawi2
27th May 2016, 13:21
17 for me,times were hard,shape up and ship out,cant understand someone late 20's wanting to stay at home,i always wanted independence.