PDA

View Full Version : The little thing's that causes a long face

stevewool
24th May 2016, 13:59
There must be loads of things that I do that gets my wife's back up ,but it's very rare she tells me them,
But there is one thing that I hate more then others is making a sandwich and not cutting the slice in two all the way through,
You get hold of it and it pulls the other one and before you can grab it its all over the plate of even worse its on the floor,
I have lost count how many times I have said but all I get is a laugh when it happens then a long face when I have had my say.
What upsets you I wonder, and don't say it's me going on about britex either

fred
24th May 2016, 15:26
As I get older I notice that a lot of things piss me off...
2 or 3 SMB`s though and everything is good with the world.
The Mrs buys my SMB these days.
As she gets older she is becoming far more thoughtful towards my needs..
Life is good.

Steve.r
24th May 2016, 18:16
I hate having a sticky knife or fork. When my wife cooks for us, of course she is in the kitchen and doing a million things at once, and talking lol. But when i get given my dinner and handed a knife and fork, they are nearly always sticky with grease or something that i have to wipe off. I generally get a disapproved look when i wipe or get up and wash them. :cwm25:

mickcant
25th May 2016, 08:49
When you have to do everything yourself, you will be grateful for anything someone else does for you. :biggrin:
Mick.:olddude:

Terpe
27th May 2016, 14:20
There's really no much to give me a long face these days :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Probably the only one I can think of is when the local sari sari store doesn't have San Mig Pils Grandee.

Just to keep the universe in balance I then take a 5 min walk to Lizel's place buy a half dozen small cold San miss and drink a few on the premises whilst flirting.

What could be a better cure for the long face syndrome :icon_lol:

Terpe
27th May 2016, 14:21

Probably the only one I can think of is when the local sari sari store doesn't have San Mig Pils Grandee.

Just to keep the universe in balance I then take a 5 min walk to Lizel's place buy a half dozen small cold San Migs Pils and drink a few on the premises whilst flirting with the young and beautiful Lizel :hubbahubba:

stevewool
27th May 2016, 14:23

Just to keep the universe in balance I then take a 5 min walk to Lizel's place buy a half dozen small cold San miss and drink a few on the premises whilst flirting.

And it keeps you fit too by walking that little farther, best of both worlds Peter :xxgrinning--00xx3: