PDA

View Full Version : Boost To Jobs Market

Arthur Little
14th May 2016, 16:15
New B&M Discount Store creates sixty jobs at Braintree in Essex ... an area where they're badly needed.

www.clactonandfrintongazette.co.uk/news/14486183.New_discount_store_set_to_create_over_60_jobs/?ref=mrt

Now that ^ really IS good news! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ako Si Jamie
15th May 2016, 00:07
Is news that scarce today you need to scour the Clacton and Frinton Gazette, Arth? :biggrin:

I remember the original B&M store in Cleveleys, Blackpool back in the early 90's. Grotty place about the size of Superdrug. Come along way since then. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
15th May 2016, 14:21
Is news that scarce today you need to scour the Clacton and Frinton Gazette, Arth? :biggrin:

:olddude: ... 'fraid it was, yesterday, Jamie. :biggrin:

Thought I'd "banged on" enough about the Philippines' Elections. :cwm24:

I remember the original B&M store in Cleveleys, Blackpool back in the early 90's. Grotty place about the size of Superdrug. Come along way since then. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

We have had a LARGE branch in Perth's Retail Park for ... :anerikke: ... [roughly] a couple of years or so now. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
17th May 2016, 16:10
Still ... you must admit that ANY job(s)~creation scheme (anywhere) has to be :welcomex:!

Harry T
18th May 2016, 01:20
well B&M could do a lot worse than open a store in Davao lols

Ako Si Jamie
20th May 2016, 13:09
Still ... you must admit that ANY job(s)~creation scheme (anywhere) has to be :welcomex:!

Yup. Just hope these vacancies are for checkout operators. Last time I was in, there was a queue of around 20 people and only one on the till. :ReadIt: