PDA

View Full Version : Curtailment Of 30,000 Student Visas Annually, Sparks Row

Arthur Little
23rd April 2016, 15:26
:yeahthat: applies to NON~EU students ... many of whom (notably those from the Philippines) understand - and speak - English with far greater fluency than the majority of our European counterparts.

:please: forget the scaremongers and vote :poke: 'OUT' on June 23rd ... :anerikke: ... if, like me, you're keen to see our once proud nation :Britain: reassert its supremacy by deciding for itself who to admit to its universities, colleges and other relevant Higher Education establishments. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
23rd April 2016, 16:03
I know a LOT of pinay students in london,a number of whom are overstayers and came in on student visas,any who say their reason to come here on a student visa to study english shouldnt be allowed in period.

Tawi2
23rd April 2016, 16:10
Pinays,pakistanis,peruvians,or papua new guineans,any student who seeks to enter the UK on a student visa should ALL without exception pay upfront for a genuine university place rather than a cheap visa ride course like kite flying or spoon whittling,theres loads of mickey mouse places of learning around here,they are all visa tickets,and a cheap way to get into the uk,but yeah,vota out.

Michael Parnham
24th April 2016, 09:27
Pinays,pakistanis,peruvians,or papua new guineans,any student who seeks to enter the UK on a student visa should ALL without exception pay upfront for a genuine university place rather than a cheap visa ride course like kite flying or spoon whittling,theres loads of mickey mouse places of learning around here,they are all visa tickets,and a cheap way to get into the uk,but yeah,vota out.

Interesting comments Tawi2:Erm:

Tawi2
25th April 2016, 12:08
Its from personal observation michael,filipinos are just as likely if not moreso to cheat the visa system for student visas in this country,they have a rep for TNT,the price they pay to get a student visa for the UK to learn english:NoNo: would get them into ataneo to study a decent degree back in pinas,UNLESS they had an ulterior motive to studying here like a foot in the door :wink:

Michael Parnham
25th April 2016, 12:27
Its from personal observation michael,filipinos are just as likely if not moreso to cheat the visa system for student visas in this country,they have a rep for TNT,the price they pay to get a student visa for the UK to learn english:NoNo: would get them into ataneo to study a decent degree back in pinas,UNLESS they had an ulterior motive to studying here like a foot in the door :wink:

Thank you for bringing this information to the forefront, very useful to know things such as this. My wife told me that whilst at University the not too bright students her included used to either pay money or give b**w jobs to the bright gay students to do their work for them in order to qualify for a Degree:NoNo:

Tawi2
25th April 2016, 12:34
True that michael,classic example Victorino Chua,thought to have bought his degree in manila.I know a number of bogus filipinas students in London including a couple who are tago ng tago.

blessed_ekim0826
10th June 2016, 12:41
Vocational graduates here in the Philippines cant easily get a UK student visa?

stevewool
10th June 2016, 18:24
My wife told me that whilst at University the not too bright students her included used to either pay money or give b**w jobs to the bright gay students to do their work for them in order to qualify for a Degree :NoNo:

To much information given here :omg: