PDA

View Full Version : EU Referendum: Boris Johnson Accuses Obama Of 'Hypocrisy'

Arthur Little
16th April 2016, 14:13
www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36057947

:iagree:! Eu tell 'im, Boris - when he visits London next week. :poke: ... we, here
in :Britain:, are [still] proud of what our Nation [once was!] and DO NOT WISH to be "barracked" into remaining part of a "United States of Europe" - forever being dictated to :23_116_6[1]: by a bunch of foreigners ... :anerikke: ... many of whom (including German Chancellor, Angela Merkel) scarcely care enough about us to even speak our language - in Brussels.

Arthur Little
17th April 2016, 14:39
:cwm25: ... seems eu've all seen [and heard] more than enough about the EU already :icon_rolleyes: ... have'nt eu?

stevewool
17th April 2016, 16:02
When you get everyone and there dog from other countries telling you what you should do , well i just ignore them and do what i want to do,
If we pull out the others will follow thats what they are afraid off,

Longweekend
17th April 2016, 18:15
It's becoming a bit of a circus, every man and his dog are saying the world will end if we leave and we will pay more for mortgages, food, clothes, fuel, etc etc, many of our factories will have to close and millions of jobs will be lost, the £ will devalue at a frightening rate.
Well I say ********, bring it on as I believe we as a nation will be stronger on our own, we will negotiate new trade deals and many many countries will want to trade with us...:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

bigmarco
17th April 2016, 18:25
Not a fan of Boris but I agree Obama should keep his nose out. Clearly the remain campaign are thinking of every trick in the book to convince the waiverers.

stevewool
17th April 2016, 18:45
I can see if we pull out the migrants will be allowed to flow through Europe right up to the English channel and onwards to our shores with out being stopped at any country ,
All they will say is you are not part of our club so why should we care,

jonnijon
17th April 2016, 22:41
But the difference will be, we wont have to let them in.

Longweekend
18th April 2016, 06:58
But the difference will be, we wont have to let them in.

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Trefor
18th April 2016, 12:41
I can see if we pull out the migrants will be allowed to flow through Europe right up to the English channel and onwards to our shores with out being stopped at any country ,
All they will say is you are not part of our club so why should we care,

How is that any different to today? :smile:

stevewool
18th April 2016, 17:21
The difference will be they may be this side of the tunnel not the french side

Michael Parnham
19th April 2016, 07:17
It looks as though most members on here will be voting out, I would rather spend the next twenty years of my life with what I know rather than an uncertain future and if we leave the EU it may take twenty years to maintain a comfortable balance. Wonder how many will be joining me and voting in:Erm:

stevewool
19th April 2016, 14:34
Who knows what the future holds for anyone,
You just have to do what is right for yourself, this vote may not come round again for many of us,
We have always been on the outside of Europe for as long as I can remember, its time for a big change weather it's in or out,
Again just my own thoughts

SimonH
19th April 2016, 14:50
weather it's in or out

The future's bright, the future's Sunni, with some Shiite intervals :wink:

Michael Parnham
19th April 2016, 16:31
The future's bright, the future's Sunni, with some Shiite intervals :wink:

Love it:biggrin:

stevewool
19th April 2016, 18:04
Whether its Weather i am just please i can make people smile, but also pee them of with my spelling but i do hope you lot who vote stay, get use to the Sunni or Shiite intervals because there will be around the corner from your homes

SimonH
19th April 2016, 18:44
Whether its Weather i am just please i can make people smile, but also pee them of with my spelling but i do hope you lot who vote stay, get use to the Sunni or Shiite intervals because there will be around the corner from your homes

Deffinately not pee'd off with your spelling Steve, just a play on words :biggrin:

stevewool
19th April 2016, 20:28
Deffinately not pee'd off with your spelling Steve, just a play on words :biggrin:

A very funny way and must have took some thinking too , team work :xxgrinning--00xx3: