PDA

View Full Version : Fairly STRICT - But Strictly FAIR!

Arthur Little
10th April 2016, 15:31
.................. :cwm25: :yeahthat: :poke: would be an ideal motto for Duterte.

I think the above ^ maxim describes the Davao City Mayor perfectly! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I have been following this man's campaign trail closely, of course ... :anerikke: ... and it seems to me that the VAST MAJORITY of Filipinos are well~acquainted with BOTH of these character traits [of his] already. :smile:

Michael Parnham
10th April 2016, 20:08
.................. :cwm25: :yeahthat: :poke: would be an ideal motto for Duterte.

I think the above ^ maxim describes the Davao City Mayor perfectly! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I have been following this man's campaign trail closely, of course ... :anerikke: ... and it seems to me that the VAST MAJORITY of Filipinos are well~acquainted with BOTH of these character traits [of his] already. :smile:

Duterte is from Dumaguete I believe!:Erm:

Tawi2
11th April 2016, 13:13
One thing about Duterte,yes he is outspoken on graft and corruption,yes crime in davao isnt that bad compared to the likes of manila etc BUT there IS still corruption and crime in Davao,sweep your house clean before you start on the street.