PDA

View Full Version : Old pictures

stevewool
28th March 2016, 15:46
Many of us have new lives with new partners and life is good, but what about all those pictures that was taken with you and your old life,
There are bound to be lots of pictures of you both may be there are loads of your kids too, thats if you had any, so what have you done with them,
Today i was cleaning the picture frames and i took out the picture and behind that there was another 5 pictures behind the front one, i bet there are loads behind the others too,
I have loads myself of me and the ex and we are both with the kids , so i cannot throw them out and i am not into cutting people out of pictures or even folding them over,
I know Emma is not jealous at all and i am not either so i may keep them till the move

grahamw48
31st March 2016, 00:43
Well I did have another Filipina wife for 15 years... so a bit difficult to erase all traces. :cwm25:

Just got to avoid calling certain people by the same name. :omg::icon_sorry:

Michael Parnham
31st March 2016, 16:28
Only wish I had old photo's of the past, the only photo I have is in my wallet of wifey:Erm:

fred
31st March 2016, 16:31
Ive got some somewhere Steve....I`ll go have a look up in the loft...
You would have loved the ones that i lost though!

stevewool
31st March 2016, 18:37
Well I did have another Filipina wife for 15 years... so a bit difficult to erase all traces. :cwm25:

Just got to avoid calling certain people by the same name. :omg::icon_sorry:

Only did that the once, the look told me not to do it again,

stevewool
31st March 2016, 18:39
Ive got some somewhere Steve....I`ll go have a look up in the loft...
You would have loved the ones that i lost though!

They are all good to look at really, our dress sense takes some beating though, but then that was all the rage , or was it just your brothers old castoffs

mickcant
4th April 2016, 05:33
I divorced my 1st wife after 26 years of marriage, when it got to 5 affairs she had had! :cwm23:
I cut her out of the few photos I ended up with, she kept most of them.

Then when I started doing my family tree, I was desperate for photos to include, the moral is hang onto old photos you may want them in time, also your children may want them as they get older. :doh
Mick.:smile:

mickcant
4th April 2016, 11:53
It comes up invalid link, for me ?
Mick.:NoNo: