PDA

View Full Version : Rupert Murdoch & Jerry Hall Exhange Vows in Fleet Street Wedding Ceremony

Arthur Little
5th March 2016, 17:59
Following their civil marriage in the Capital yesterday, the pair exchanged vows in nearby St *Bride's Church, off Fleet Street, London.

www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-35734891

Quite an appropriate venue ... :anerikke: ... I suppose - Fleet Street for a media mogul and his ex- supermodel, *bride - the latter of whom, may have selected it on account of its name.

But, on the other hand, :icon_rolleyes: ... I shouldn't have thought an :olddude: with a face like badly~scrambled eggs and reportedly lacking in moral scruples would've chosen
a religious blessing. :Rasp:

Michael Parnham
5th March 2016, 19:04
Following their civil marriage in the Capital yesterday, the pair exchanged vows in nearby St *Bride's Church, off Fleet Street, London.

www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-35734891

Quite an appropriate venue ... :anerikke: ... I suppose - Fleet Street for a media mogul and his ex- supermodel, *bride - the latter of whom, may have selected it on account of its name.

But, on the other hand, :icon_rolleyes: ... I shouldn't have thought an :olddude: with a face like badly~scrambled eggs and reportedly lacking in moral scruples would've chosen a religious blessing. :Rasp:

So funny Arthur, you frequently put a smile on my face:wink:

grahamw48
5th March 2016, 19:07
Lost for words on this one. :Erm:

Arthur Little
5th March 2016, 19:43
So funny Arthur, you frequently put a smile on my face :wink:

:smile: Thanks, Michael ...

But, on the other hand, :icon_rolleyes: ... I shouldn't have thought an :olddude: with a face like badly~scrambled eggs and reportedly lacking in moral scruples would've chosen a religious blessing. :Rasp:

.............................................. :yeahthat: - or at least the first part of the above paragraph - is what you're referring to, presumably! :icon_lol:

Ah, :biggrin: ... just like your goodself, I believe in speaking my mind. :wink:

Indeed, if I may say so, I find it's a nice treat when someone [actually] compliments me on my sense of humour. :68711_thanx:

mickcant
6th March 2016, 06:20
If my financial position was more like his, could there be hope yet for me:Cuckoo: :olddude: :anerikke:
Mick.:biggrin:

Michael Parnham
6th March 2016, 09:27
If my financial position was more like his, could there be hope yet for me:Cuckoo: :olddude: :anerikke:
Mick.:biggrin:

There is always hope Mick, adjust your mindset to thinking that you have another thirty years ahead of you then find a young wife that will keep you on your toes:biggrin::biggrin::xxgrinning--00xx3:

mickcant
6th March 2016, 10:12
There is always hope Mick, adjust your mindset to thinking that you have another thirty years ahead of you then find a young wife that will keep you on your toes:biggrin::biggrin::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thank you Michael, I know from members happy relationships here that most Filipina's are wonderful woman,
but after the experience I had with my ex Jennifer, I have neither the emotional confidence not the finances to support another through the ever costly hoops that need to be jumped through.

I have some happy memories and had some enjoyable trips to the Philippines so all was not completely wasted.
Mick. :smile:

Michael Parnham
6th March 2016, 11:12
Thank you Michael, I know from members happy relationships here that most Filipina's are wonderful woman,
but after the experience I had with my ex Jennifer, I have neither the emotional confidence not the finances to support another through the ever costly hoops that need to be jumped through.

I have some happy memories and had some enjoyable trips to the Philippines so all was not completely wasted.

Do you think you can save up enough to have at least one more trip to Philippines? Be nice if you could Mick:wink:

grahamw48
6th March 2016, 21:11
Get yerself back over there for a holiday and some women-chasing Mick ! :biggrin:

Don't have to bring one back with you.

You only have one life ! :olddude:

mickcant
7th March 2016, 06:28
As much as I would in many ways like to return to the Philippines, In reality it will more likely not happen. :NoNo:

Michael Parnham
7th March 2016, 07:06
As much as I would in many ways like to return to the Philippines, In reality it will more likely not happen. :NoNo:

Shame really Mick, never mind you can always stick with the Forum and see what the rest of us are up to:xxgrinning--00xx3: