PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Gingwa
12th February 2006, 02:23
Just stumbled across this site, looks great by the way.
Just thought I'd take this time to introduce myself,
My name is Dan, I have been married to a filipina named Rose for nearly 2 years now.
We have a beautiful baby boy named Lewis.
Thought I'd hang out here for awhile and get to know you all.
I hope to speak to you all very soon. :BouncyHappy:

Eljohno
12th February 2006, 11:08
Originally posted by Gingwa@Feb 12 2006, 01:23 AM
Just stumbled across this site, looks great by the way.
Just thought I'd take this time to introduce myself,
My name is Dan, I have been married to a filipina named Rose for nearly 2 years now.
We have a beautiful baby boy named Lewis.
Thought I'd hang out here for awhile and get to know you all.
I hope to speak to you all very soon. :BouncyHappy:

Quoted post

Hi Dan,
welcome to the forum. My name is John and i just got married to my filipino wife last November. No beautiful children like yours yet but when my wife sees this photo she will want one even quicker :Erm:
In time i am sure many here will introduce themselves.

Bye for now,
john

Gingwa
12th February 2006, 14:32
Hi John, thanks for the reply.
I hope that your wife and you will be blessed very soon with a child.

Admin
12th February 2006, 18:21
:Wave: :Hellooo: :Wave: :D I'm stuck for words :cwm24:

Dayko2006
5th March 2006, 15:23
Hi Gina/Peter David (52) here Colwyn Bay UK , I remember meeting you two in Robinsons Bacolod having Coffee at BOBS top floor, I introduced self to you for moment was on was to Netopia (red or Black FERRARI cap) I had been there in Bacolod since Sept 2004 3 month then quick return UK and back on 10th dec for another 12 month, I have floor director fiancee in ABS-CBN News Patrol etc, we failed entry visa for visit not enough funds, BUt i am home na working again...And need little help lang! (Do i return marry her there or is it better she come here on fiancee visa to marry) best wishes Day+Analin

Admin
5th March 2006, 16:41
Who needs the language help? You or her? :Erm: :D

U typ in txt spk :Wave:

I'm in Denbigh (spent 3 years in Old Colwyn)......snowed in... :( .....with the sheep :Hellooo:

Best to bring the lass here.

Dayko2006
5th March 2006, 16:50
Originally posted by admin@Mar 5 2006, 04:41 PM
Who needs the language help? You or her? :Erm: :D

U typ in txt spk :Wave:

I'm in Denbigh (spent 3 years in Old Colwyn)......snowed in... :( .....with the sheep :Hellooo:

Best to bring the lass here.

Quoted post

I am in Colwyn Bay, Just wanted know is it better i return Philippines marry fiancee then apply spouse visa to get her here in UK or send for her from Bacolod on a fiancee visa Which one would be best? :(

Dayko2006
5th March 2006, 16:53
Originally posted by Dayko2006@Mar 5 2006, 04:50 PM
I am in Colwyn Bay, Just wanted know is it better i return Philippines marry fiancee then apply spouse visa to get her here in UK or send for her from Bacolod on a fiancee visa Which one would be best? :(

Quoted post

Thank you Admin , say hi to Gina/PeteB i met them in Bacolod when i stayed there Sept 2004-Nov 2005 :Wave:

Eljohno
5th March 2006, 17:32
Originally posted by Dayko2006@Mar 5 2006, 03:50 PM

Quoted post

Hello,

It used to be a lot quicker to be with someone when you applied for the fiancee visa but with the new ukvacs in place the spouse visa does not take as long.

You will need to way up different things while thinking about going for either the fiancee or spouse visa, like the following;

Difference in cost of getting married in UK or Philippines. You can have a big wedding in the Phils for a fraction of the price in the UK.

Family, for me as much as i wanted to have my friends and family to be at our wedding i thought it was better for my wife to have her family there as i think its always more about the bride than the groom,
But i will have a wedding celebration of some sort that my family and friends can come to here were i live.

I even thought about the weather as silly as it might sound as i knew i would have great weather if it was held in the phils.

These are just a few of the things to think about..

John

Dayko2006
5th March 2006, 17:36
Originally posted by Eljohno@Mar 5 2006, 05:32 PM
Hello,

It used to be a lot quicker to be with someone when you applied for the fiancee visa but with the new ukvacs in place the spouse visa does not take as long.

You will need to way up different things while thinking about going for either the fiancee or spouse visa, like the following;

Difference in cost of getting married in UK or Philippines. You can have a big wedding in the Phils for a fraction of the price in the UK.

Family, for me as much as i wanted to have my friends and family to be at our wedding i thought it was better for my wife to have her family there as i think its always more about the bride than the groom,
But i will have a wedding celebration of some sort that my family and friends can come to here were i live.

I even thought about the weather as silly as it might sound as i knew i would have great weather if it was held in the phils.

These are just a few of the things to think about..
John

Quoted post

Thank you john

rhearose
6th March 2006, 07:27
Hello,
Im John's wife and i just got my spouse visa today which really bring joy to my heart.The UKVACS just sent back all my original and photocopy files with my passport and visa on it.They havent require me any interview at all.They just get the visa fee and my VAF2006 form.I sent all our files just this 20th in february.
But what my husband and I do,we comply all the requirements from the embassy for spouse visa and arrange it well in the folder and sealed it with our prayers.....From time to time,we also ask a lot of info from the guys of this forum and get right info from them.
I have a friend who applied for spouse visa and got her visa also with a short range of time.But whether your girl applied for spouse or fiancee as long as u meet all the requirements then she will have it.......

RHEA

Admin
6th March 2006, 09:37
So when will you be in the UK? Soon I hope the weather is wonderful, and if you'll be living down South.....bring your own water :rolleyes: :Wave:

Dayko2006
6th March 2006, 11:17
Originally posted by rhearose@Mar 6 2006, 07:27 AM
Hello,
Im John's wife and i just got my spouse visa today which really bring joy to my heart.The UKVACS just sent back all my original and photocopy files with my passport and visa on it.They havent require me any interview at all.They just get the visa fee and my VAF2006 form.I sent all our files just this 20th in february.
But what my husband and I do,we comply all the requirements from the embassy for spouse visa and arrange it well in the folder and sealed it with our prayers.....From time to time,we also ask a lot of info from the guys of this forum and get right info from them.
I have a friend who applied for spouse visa and got her visa also with a short range of time.But whether your girl applied for spouse or fiancee as long as u meet all the requirements then she will have it.......

RHEA

Quoted post

RHEA what VAF2006 form? Usually VAF2 2005 Settlement forms in Philippines :( Analin and I are to be married this year either in Bacolod Ph or here in UK ANy idea which would be better?

ginapeterb
6th March 2006, 12:37
Originally posted by Dayko2006@Mar 5 2006, 02:23 PM
Hi Gina/Peter David (52) here Colwyn Bay UK , I remember meeting you two in Robinsons Bacolod having Coffee at BOBS top floor, I introduced self to you for moment was on was to Netopia (red or Black FERRARI cap) I had been there in Bacolod since Sept 2004 3 month then quick return UK and back on 10th dec for another 12 month, I have floor director fiancee in ABS-CBN News Patrol etc, we failed entry visa for visit not enough funds, BUt i am home na working again...And need little help lang! (Do i return marry her there or is it better she come here on fiancee visa to marry) best wishes Day+Analin

Quoted post

Hello David, yes I remember you, I was eating a Hungarian Sausage at the time, I think, good to know you remember me from Robinsons, well, the latest visa's are coming in quicker now, so thats good news, John and Rhea just got theirs ! so its looks like either way is quick, glad to see you on the forum, and take care.

Pete and Gina

Another British Guy from the Bacolod City group hahahaha

rhearose
7th March 2006, 08:33
Opps its VAF2005 Form but the UKVACS have available form which u can obtain also from their office but download form will be fine as long as it is in A4 size of paper.Just keep in touch coz any time they will have new form and might make some changes in it......

Fiancee or Spouse,as long as u meet all what they required...it will all be fine.... :)

RHEA